The session, Outcome Based Pricing: Conflict or Opportunity? The Future Consequences for Spare Parts Pricing will provide practical insights into how outcome-based pricing models will impact Spare Parts pricing.
DENVER (PRWEB) February 08, 2018
To help spare parts operations optimize their business with outcome-based pricing, Business Consultant, Mitch Lee of Vendavo, a leading provider of commercial excellence solutions, will lead a session at the EMEA Spare Parts Forum in Stockholm, Sweden on February 14 at 9:30 a.m. CET.
His session, Outcome Based Pricing: Conflict or Opportunity? The Future Consequences for Spare Parts Pricing will provide practical insights into how outcome-based pricing models will impact Spare Parts pricing.
During the session, participants will also learn:
- How changes in global transparency, digital commerce and connected technology are creating market environments ripe for innovation and disruption.
- Why subscription models are not the end game and how outcome-based pricing will impact all aspects of B2B commerce.
- Why spare parts pricing leaders are best placed to address the imminent impact of outcome-based pricing and help their business control the transition, and create highly differentiated go-to-market models.
The Spare Parts Forum is currently sold out but conference organizers have an official wait list. Sign up here.
- Vendavo Aftermarket Spare Parts
- Read the blog: Will Outcome based Pricing Remove the Need for Spare Parts Pricing?
Vendavo powers the shift to digital business for the world’s most demanding B2B companies, unlocking value, growing margin and accelerating revenue. With the Vendavo Commercial Excellence platform, companies develop dynamic customer insights and optimal pricing strategies that maximize margin, boost sales effectiveness and improve customer experience. With an annual margin improvement totaling more than $2.5 billion across companies in chemicals, distribution, high-tech and manufacturing, Vendavo delivers cutting-edge analytics and deep industry expertise that help companies stay one step ahead. Vendavo is headquartered in Denver, CO and has offices around the globe. Learn more at Vendavo.com.