ezPaycheck 2018 payroll software has been updated and released with Federal tax tables for February 15, 2018 IRS deadline.
NEW YORK (PRWEB) February 15, 2018
Today is the deadline given by the IRS for implementing the new 2018 Federal tax tables. ezPaycheck 2018 payroll software has been updated for the February 15 deadline with federal tax tables for new and current customers. Halfpricesoft.com always has the latest tax tables included in the software for customer satisfaction and peace of mind.
“ezPaycheck 2018 payroll software has been updated and released with Federal tax tables for February 15 IRS deadline.” said Dr. Ge, the Founder of Halfpricesoft.com.
ezPaycheck is compatible with Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 with .Net Framework v2.0 or later.
The software’s easy to understand quick start guide offers step-by-step set-up for employee information, importing data, calculating payroll - including calculation of federal, state and local taxes; deductions for Medicare, insurance and 401(k) plans; and printing paychecks. New user can download and try this software with no obligation at http://www.halfpricesoft.com/payroll_software_download.asp
Unique features within the application include but are not limited to:
- Supports multiple differential pay rates such as: hourly, salary, night shift, by piece, by load, or by mileage rates for employees
- Stand alone software (no internet required)
- Supports network access for 2-10 users (Additional cost)
- Supports multiple accounts at no additional charge
- Prints miscellaneous checks for bonus checks, reimbursement checks, and vendor purposes
- Prints payroll checks on blank computer checks or preprinted checks
- Automatically calculates federal withholding tax, social security, medicare tax and employer unemployment taxes
- Creates and maintains payrolls for multiple companies, and does it simultaneously
- Prints Tax Forms 940, 941, W2 and W3( Red forms required for Copy A, W2 and W3 forms)
Priced at $99 per installation (per calendar year), ezPaycheck payroll software is affordable for small to mid-size business owners. Customers seeking a way to simplify payroll processing with a software that grows with the company can start the no obligation 30-day test drive today at: http://www.halfpricesoft.com/index.asp
Founded in 2003, Halfpricesoft.com has established itself as a leader in meeting and exceeding the software requirements of small businesses around the world. Offering payroll software, employee attendance tracking software, check writing/printing software, W2 software, 1099 software and ezACH deposit software. It continues to grow in the philosophy that small business owners deserve affordable, user friendly, and totally risk-free software.