“Brewer Digital Marketing packs so much into their product from Schema.org markup, to great design, we decided to test out their new Progressive Web App system, and the proof is in the numbers,” - Heidi Bitar, General Manager of Best Western River North.
(PRWEB) February 13, 2018
Brewer Digital Marketing, announces the launch of Best Western River North’s new website, which leverages cutting-edge Progressive Web App (PWA) technology resulting in a 300% increase in revenue and a 500% increase in room nights vs the old website.
Best Western River North is a modern, urban hotel set in the River North neighborhood of Chicago. It offers warm hospitality and extraordinary experiences for both leisure and business travelers alike. Although the hotel’s former website was was performing relatively well, General Manager Heidi Bitar, knew there was room for improvement. To attract the attention of guests searching for accommodations, the site needed to be updated with the latest web and search innovations. Heidi chose Brewer Digital Marketing to create new site using a new technology known as a Progressive Web App (PWA) to help deliver reliable, fast and engaging content to drive hotel bookings.
Progressive Web Applications benefit consumers in the following ways:
- Easily scannable - built to grab potential guest’s attention to make a booking or call the hotel
- Fast! - sites load quickly ensuring guests stay on the site as move from page to page
- Richer mobile experience - feels like a mobile app with app-style interactions but without the storage requirements or manual update issues
- Progressive and responsive - accessible by every user on every device regardless of browser
- Connectivity independent - works offline and performs well on slow connections
- Engaging - features such as ‘push notifications’ to boost user engagement
- Improved Conversions - guests stay on the site longer and consume more content leading to more bookings
“Today’s consumers are impatient. They want to get the content they need - fast.” says Brad Brewer, CEO at Brewer Digital Marketing. “Our team understood the influence Progressive Web Apps could have, especially within the hospitality industry. And we’re ecstatic to see the immediate impact of implementing this technology had for Best Western River North. And our software is built directly on Google’s platform, incorporating the Structured Data now recommended in Google’s updated SEO Guide, resulting more exposure from all types of search.”
“As consumers respond to dynamic websites and the search engines now reward structured data, we knew it was time to change from our current provider”, said Heidi Bitar, General Manager of Best Western River North. “Brewer Digital Marketing packs so much into their product from Schema.org markup, to great design, we decided to test out their new Progressive Web App system, and the proof is in the numbers,” she concludes.
Best Western River North Hotel collaborated with Brewer Digital Marketing to build its website on its Hotel Marketing Web Platform, which leverages Progressive Web App technology for hotels.
The result - 300% increase in revenue and a 500% increase in room nights vs the old website.
About Brewer Digital Marketing:
Brewer Digital Marketing offers a robust suite of marketing services that help hotels dramatically increase visibility in search to drive awareness and direct bookings. We specialize in cutting-edge web development and structured markup optimization. Serving more than 1,000,000 hotels worldwide, our software provides the most complete structured markup for hospitality companies on the web. Visit their website to learn how to generate rich results for your property or brand: http://www.brewerdigitalmarketing.com.
1. Google, Progressive Web Apps: https://developers.google.com/web/progressive-web-apps/
2. Google, Mobile-friendly sites turn visitors into customers: