"No single view of customer behavior is complete without support data, so the Zaius integration with Zendesk will give us critical feedback and insights that inform our entire marketing approach,” said Nicole Tabatabai, senior director of Digital Marketing at Optoro.
BOSTON (PRWEB) February 13, 2018
Zaius, a leading B2C CRM that delivers real-time, cross-channel marketing automation and attribution built on a single customer view, today announced immediate availability of its product integration with Zendesk, which builds software for better customer relationships. By making customer support data available to marketers through this integration, Zaius is delivering on its promise of a complete view of every customer engagement, from marketing channels to support desk tickets.
Zaius’s product integration with Zendesk empowers B2C marketers with a centralized customer database and 360-degree visibility into all customer interactions with their brands. This one pane of glass streamlines the email, web, mobile, advertising and other data companies already collect, so they can better segment and target campaigns, and analyze relationships between ticket activity and customers’ average order value (AOV) or lifetime value (LTV).
"No single view of customer behavior is complete without support data, so the Zaius integration with Zendesk will give us critical feedback and insights that inform our entire marketing approach,” said Nicole Tabatabai, senior director of Digital Marketing at Optoro, whose Blinq.com is a leading overstock and returned product ecommerce business. “Leveraging this integration and the support data for segmentation and personalization lets us truly optimize our customers' experiences with our brand."
By ingesting Zendesk customer support data and unifying it with a customer’s shopping behavior data, product data and more, Zaius provides:
- A centralized customer database: Marketers can augment their customer profiles with Zendesk data to include support tickets, satisfaction ratings and more in their view of customer interactions across marketing and support.
- Segmentation and campaign targeting capabilities: Users can exclude customers with open support tickets from promotional emails or review requests, segment customers based on the reasons why they opened support tickets, trigger satisfaction survey emails to customers after tickets have closed, nurture satisfied customers to create brand advocates and more.
- Analytics: Retailers can understand the relationship between the number of tickets per customer and their satisfaction ratings, as well as metrics including AOV and LTV. They can further analyze how ticket activity and satisfaction ratings correlate to customer lifecycle stage.
“Marketers’ visibility into customer behavior has almost always been limited to marketing touchpoints, leaving them in the dark when it comes to some of the most important engagements customers have with brands,” said Eric Keating, vice president of marketing at Zaius. “By integrating customer support data from Zendesk, we’re giving marketers the power to create campaigns based on the whole customer experience, so they can be more successful and drive more sales.”
- Blog: https://www.zaius.com/learn/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/getzaius/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/getzaius/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/5235297/
Zaius B2C CRM delivers real-time, cross-channel marketing automation and attribution built on a single customer view. The platform empowers B2C marketers to create more beautiful, timely, and effective campaigns and better understand why and how their customers shop, leading to increased repeat purchases and higher customer lifetime value.