All organizations honored in the Customer Service Department of the Year categories of this year’s Stevie Awards for Sales & Customer Service were eligible to be included in voting for the People’s Choice Awards. More than 124,000 votes were cast this year.
FAIRFAX, Va. (PRWEB) February 13, 2018
Winners of the 2018 People's Choice Stevie® Awards for Favorite Customer Service, a worldwide public vote, were announced today. Voting was conducted from January 19 through February 9, with the highest number of votes deciding the winners in 13 industry categories. More than 124,000 votes were cast this year.
All organizations honored in the Customer Service Department of the Year categories of this year’s Stevie Awards for Sales & Customer Service were eligible to be included in voting for the People’s Choice Awards. The Stevie Awards for Sales & Customer Service, now in their 12th year, are the world’s top honors for customer service, contact center, business development, and sales professionals.
This year’s People’s Choice winners, who will each receive the coveted crystal People’s Choice Stevie Award, are:
- Airlines, Distribution, Transportation: DHL Express Bangladesh
- Computer Hardware: Dell Technologies
- Computer Services: Dell Technologies - Advanced Resolution Group
- Financial - 100 or More Employees: John Hancock Financial Services
- Financial - Up to 100 Employees: Care.com HomePay
- Healthcare/Pharma: Zelis Payments
- Leisure & Tourism: Travelzoo
- Other Industries: CubeSmart
- Public Services & Education: Standard For Success
- Retail: Chewy
- Software - 100 or More Employees: Carbonite, Inc.
- Software - Up to 100 Employees: FieldEdge
- Telecommunications: Loop Communications
Nicknamed the Stevie for the Greek word “crowned,” the awards will be presented to winners at the 12th annual Stevie Awards for Sales & Customer Service awards banquet on Friday, February 23, at Caesars Palace Hotel in Las Vegas, NV.
About the Stevie Awards
Stevie Awards are conferred in seven programs: the Asia-Pacific Stevie Awards, the German Stevie Awards, The American Business Awards, The International Business Awards®, the Stevie Awards for Great Employers, the Stevie Awards for Women in Business, and the Stevie Awards for Sales & Customer Service. Stevie Awards competitions receive more than 10,000 entries each year from organizations in more than 60 nations. Honoring organizations of all types and sizes and the people behind them, the Stevies recognize outstanding performances in the workplace worldwide. Learn more about the Stevie Awards at http://www.StevieAwards.com.
Sponsors of the 12th annual Stevie Awards for Sales & Customer Service include HCL Financial Services, Rant & Rave, Sales Partnerships, Inc., and ValueSelling Associates, Inc.