NEW YORK (PRWEB) February 21, 2018
The organizers of Future Digital Finance (March 26-27), have announced their full agenda and speaker list for 2018 featuring thought-provoking panel discussions and interactive roundtables with executives from Chase, Discover Financial Services, Mastercard and U.S. Bank. The event is designed to help marketers transform their digital priorities in customer success, machine learning and UX.
Over 150+ senior-level decision makers from all sides of finance will join us at the breathtaking Omni Amelia Island resort on Amelia Island, Florida for 2 days of curated networking.
The 2018 agenda is complete with information on the latest industry trends, as well as the future challenges that are top of mind for marketers, including:
- Being Truly Innovative – Leveraging Data
- Design Thinking: Creatively Framing Challenges
- Measuring the Impact of UX
- Understanding the Future of Blockchain
- The Rise of the Traditional Online Bank
- Rethinking the Branch – Omni-channel Strategy
“The digitization of the consumer’s life has caused a significant disruption for banks and other financial institutions, the effects of which can be seen from shifts in organizational culture all the way to payment innovations. The speakers at Future Digital Finance 2018 are successfully tackling the changes in customer expectations and making sure that their organizations not just keep pace, but are innovators in a rapidly evolving environment.”
Olga Rodriguez, Conference Producer – Future Digital Finance 2018
Over 40+ speakers have been confirmed to date for 2018, including:
1. Jay Sidhu, Chairman & CEO, BankMobile and Customers Bank
2. Luvleen Sidhu, Co-Founder, President & Chief Strategy Officer, Bankmobile
3. Lonnie Talbert, COO, Southwest Capital Bank
4. Vivian Yeung, Chief Digital Technology Officer, Fremont Bank
5. Jason Alexander, Head of Digital Platforms, Chase
6. Amer Kamal, Group Vice President, Head of Mobile, U.S. Bank
7. Zahir Khoja, SVP, Global Acceptance Product Development & Innovation, Mastercard
8. Karen Buck, EVP, Head, Commercial, Retail and Payment Operations, TD Bank
9. Holly Hines, SVP, Head of Brand and Customer Experience Innovation, Huntington National Bank
10. Brook McGinnis, SVP / Senior Product Group Manager – Digital Banking & Payments, First Commonwealth Bank
11. Rebecca Wooters, Global Head of Cards Customer Experience and Digital Strategy, Citibank
12. Tamra O'Donnell, SVP, Director Corporate Marketing, Canandaigua National Bank
To view the complete agenda or to learn more about speaker/sponsorship/exhibition opportunities at the event, please visit http://www.FutureDigitalFinance.com. For the latest marketing related finance news and updates on the event, be sure to follow us on Twitter @wbr_finance.
About Future Digital Finance
Future Digital Finance is the only retail finance conference that provides marketers with the tools they need for success in this new, technology-based era. Digital transformation and innovation are vital to maintaining customer success and loyalty. For more information, please visit http://www.FutureDigitalFinance.com.
About Worldwide Business Research
WBR (Worldwide Business Research) is the world leader in B2B focused conference events. Founded in 1996, the company annually produces over 100 conferences designed to offer the leaders of emerging and established companies across multiple industries with actionable insights, educational discussions, and networking opportunities to inform and transform how they do business now and in the future. The company also generates custom research to help companies educate the market on the latest developments and best practices. For more information, please visit https://www.wbresearch.com/ and follow us on Twitter @WBResearch.