WESTERVILLE, Ohio (PRWEB) February 19, 2018
Mac Tools new air impact wrenches are powerful, ergonomic, innovative, and built specifically for automotive technicians. This air impact family is replacing the AWP050 ½” Drive Titanium Air Impact Wrench that has been the heart of Mac Tools power tools and has served as their flagship tool since 2012. Coming Spring 2018, the AWP050 will be discontinued to make room for the new family of Air Impact Wrenches.
The flagship product of the new air impact family is MPF990501 High-Performance ½” Air Impact Wrench. This tool was designed to meet the automotive user needs providing performance, ergonomics, and innovative features making this line of impacts the King of the Shop.
- High torque output: 1400 Ft-lbs. of breakaway torque
- Speed of application: up to 6500 maximum RPM in forward or reverse
- Durability: Proprietary forged anvil
- Compact size: Only 6.4” length allowing more access to tighter areas
- Balance: forward handle design provides comfort for the user
- Trigger activated removable and rechargeable LED lighting
- Innovative valve design moves the forward /reverse mechanism to the back of the tool
- Lightweight magnesium housings weighing only 4.8 lbs.
This launch includes six new tools to the air impact family. Four high performance impact wrenches and two standard air impact wrenches both consisting of ½” and 3/8” drive sizes. The new family of air impact wrenches offer automotive technicians, the ability to perform engine, wheel, crank bolt, steering, suspension, and axle bolt removal with innovative features, compact size, and power.
MPF990501 - High Performance ½” Air Impact Wrench
MPF992501 - High Performance ½” Air Impact Wrench 2” Extended Anvil
MPF990501C - High Performance ½” Compact Air Impact Wrench
MPF990381 - High Performance 3/8” Air Impact Wrench
MPF980501 - ½” Air Impact Wrench
MPF980381 - 3/8” Air Impact Wrench
For full specifications and to learn more about Mac Tools Air Impact Wrenches, visit MACTOOLS.COM
About Mac Tools
Mac Tools has a product line in excess of 42,000 items, and uses the direct sales approach with a mobile sales force of distributors. The Mac Tools philosophy of excellent quality, price and service remains unchanged since their start in 1938. And, the company spirit that made them successful in 1938 is the same spirit that makes their tools and team Great to Work With™.