With the rapid technological advancement in the mobile sector and your users’ demanding the latest and greatest, how can your organization keep up? We’ve got some solid tips to help ensure the solution you adopt today remains effective several years from now.
LOS GATOS, Calif. (PRWEB) February 15, 2018
MobileFrame - creators of the only code-free mobile application development platform - will be at Mobile World Congress 2018 in Barcelona, Spain from February 26 to March 1 to conduct technology briefings with attendees. MobileFrame has been in the enterprise mobility business for 17 years. The briefings will be an opportunity for those interested in the mobility industry to share product news, discuss mobility trends and the challenges facing their business.
Mobile World Congress is the world’s premier conference for the latest mobile innovations and technologies. MobileFrame looks forward to discussing the latest trends in mobile app development with interested attendees at this year’s MWC. The following MobileFrame personnel will be in attendance:
- Lonny Oswalt - CEO, Founder
- Patricia Oswalt - EVP of Sales
MobileFrame will provide insights into some of the latest industry trends and featured discussion points at MWC:
- Real-time mobility: how your organization can provide the right information to the right people at the right time. Adopting the right tools and processes to help your organization implement (or maintain) an effective mobile strategy.
- Overcoming Mobility Challenges: enterprise mobility is changing rapidly and enterprises face unprecedented challenges such as adopting the right hardware/software while navigating fragmentation, capital costs, maintaining backwards compatibility, retraining personnel, etc.
- Consumer Operating Systems in the Enterprise: we’ll address common pitfalls in adopting Android & iOS devices for Enterprise use and some solid strategies to avoid them.
- Future-proofing your Mobility Strategy: with the rapid technological advancement in the mobile sector and your users’ demanding the latest and greatest, how can your organization keep up? We’ve got some solid tips to help ensure the solution you adopt today remains effective several years from now.
MobileFrame is the only “no-code” mobile application development platform that enables customers to deploy and manage sophisticated native, web or hybrid applications across iOS, Android and Windows-based operating systems. Using MobileFrame, enterprises can design, build, configure, test and manage custom apps across the enterprise from a single solution. Every feature required for a successful enterprise-class deployment is built-in, including rapid mobile application development, device management, military-grade security, project administration and GPS tracking. MobileFrame also provides a suite of ready-to-run apps for every industry that can be easily tailored to meet any requirement. For more info, please visit http://www.mobileframe.com. Or follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn.