(PRWEB) March 05, 2018
CRMXchange presents “Shaping the Journey of the Connected Customer Virtual Conference.” This online event, held March 26 - 30, http://www.ecrmevents.com, spotlights proven best practices for creating customer loyalty and retention strategies.
The live events are structured to benefit contact center leaders at all levels - managers, directors, and C-level executives - helping you build advocacy and improved results by:
1. Optimizing the Customer Experience
2. Understanding the Digital Experience
3. The Growth of New Channels
4. Key Metrics to Predict Behavior
New for 2018! Donna Fluss, President, DMG Consulting LLC, will guide a group of industry executives, VP level and above, on a tour of how to develop a strategy road map to meet tomorrow’s needs. Taking the Next Step Beyond the Contact Center - Engaging Your Customers in Ongoing Dialogues.
The keynote presentation Keynote: Digital Transformation Means New Rules for Customer Engagement will be delivered by Daniel Newman, Principal Analyst, Futurum Research and CEO, Broadsuite Media Group, and a 6-time Best Selling Author, including his most recent “Futureproof: 7 Key Pillars For Digital Transformation Success.
Additional conference sessions:
- Techniques for Reducing Costs and Improving Customer Satisfaction
- Saving Time, Saving Money, Saving Lives: A Case Study on the Power of Agent Experience
- Driving Engagement with Personalized Customer Service
- Chatbot Creation - Steps and Considerations
- How to Monitor, Measure, and Improve Your Customer Experience
- Beyond Engagement – 5 Ways to Exceed Your Customers’ Expectations for Service
There is no cost to attend this conference. Please visit http://www.ecrmevents.com for more details. For more information about this or other virtual conferences presented by CRMXchange, contact info(at)crmxchange.com or call 941-702-8389.
Founded in 1995, CRMXchange has long been recognized as a premiere online destination for the exchange of information and ideas on customer relationship management, CX, and contact center issues. Today, the site offers a wide variety of resources for CRM professionals. CRMXchange has developed unique insights into the kinds of business intelligence and professional development programs required for successful contact center operations. And as a pioneer of the Internet, CRMXchange understands the profound role the web can play in the all-important arena of peer-to-peer communication. Known by our audience as the “event site,” CRMXchange has gained a reputation as an expert in the hosting and marketing of webcasts and other online events.