Many businesses want to create a high-impact and out-of-the-box team building event that employees eagerly look forward to, and fondly remember and talk about long afterwards. A PYOP studio is the perfect destination!
BOYNTON BEACH, Fla. (PRWEB) February 21, 2018
For businesses of all sizes — from small firms to large enterprises — team building is an essential strategic investment that improves performance, drives collaboration, and boosts morale. And to reap all of these rewards, the Contemporary Ceramic Studios Association (CCSA) is highlighting why businesses should choose a Paint Your Own Pottery (PYOP) studio for their next team building event.
Commented CCSA executive director Dena Pearlman: “Many businesses want to create a high-impact and out-of-the-box team building event that employees eagerly look forward to, and fondly remember and talk about long afterwards. A PYOP studio is the perfect destination!”
According to the CCSA, six reasons why businesses should choose a PYOP studio for their next team building event are:
1. PYOP studios owners can provide managers and HR professionals with valuable advice on choosing activities and mediums (e.g. pottery, clay, fused glass, board art, etc.) that align with specific team building goals, such as improving communication, managing change, strengthening trust, creatively solving problems, and so on.
2. PYOP studios are fun and playful environments, which not only makes the experience more enjoyable, but increases learning and development. Research published in the Journal of Vocational Behavior found that employees learn the most and the fastest through activities that they perceive as fun.
3. Employees get to create a unique keepsake, which will remind them of the teambuilding event for years to come.
4. Pictures of creative and happy employees can be shared on the business’s website and social media pages, which sends a positive message to customers, partners and the overall marketplace.
5. PYOP studios are typically located in locations with ample free parking, which means that employees don’t waste time searching for spots, and businesses don’t incur additional expenses.
6. CCSA-member PYOP studios meet ADA compliance standards, and additional accommodations can be made to ensure that all employees have a great time learning and creating.
A full list of CCSA-member PYOP studios is available at http://www.paintyourownpottery.com.
Facebook users can also follow the CCSA at https://www.facebook.com/ccsapaintyourownpottery, or connect with PYOP fans across the world at https://www.facebook.com/Paint-Your-Own-Pottery-206166622756971/.
About the Contemporary Ceramic Studios Association
The Contemporary Ceramic Studios Association (CCSA) is a not-for-profit trade association serving the needs of ceramic and paint your own pottery studios and suppliers around the world. The Mission of the CCSA is to promote creativity and excitement about our industry and be a resource for our members. Whether you're a seasoned studio owner or someone who is thinking about opening your own Paint Your Own Pottery studio, this is the place to be. Learn more at http://www.ccsaonline.com.