The Curve glides, pushes and turns effortlessly with one hand.
CHICAGO (PRWEB) February 21, 2018
Contours® is proud to introduce a new stroller to complement our award-winning assortment, the Contours Curve double stroller. Curve is truly innovative with a unique six-wheel design that makes steering and 360° turning as easy as a single stroller.
Specifically engineered to perform with the weight of two children, this stroller glides, pushes and turns effortlessly with one hand. In addition, the curb-assist feature facilitates easy handling over curbs.
In addition to superior maneuverability and curb assist, Contours Curve features:
- Removable & reversible water-resistant seats
- UPF 50+ extendable canopies for maximum coverage & peek-a-boo windows
- Large storage basket with easy side access
- Front and rear wheel suspension for a smooth ride
- Sandal friendly brake with color indicator
- Accommodates up to 2 infant car seat via adapters (sold separately)
- Bassinet accessory available April 2018 (sold separately)
Contours Curve will retail for $699.99 and will be available in March. It will be shown at the 2018 JPMA Baby Show from March 20 through March 24 in Washington, DC, at booth 505. For more information, please visit contoursbaby.com.