(PRWEB) February 22, 2018
PRISYM ID, the leading provider of labeling solutions for the Medical Device and Life Sciences industries, is working with Intuitive Surgical to host a 60-minute webinar on how to successfully integrate SAP with your label lifecycle management solution. The webinar will take play on 15th March 2018 at 3:30PM London; 8:30AM San Francisco; 11:30AM New York.
It’s Not Just Information on a Label - It’s Integrated Data Management…
For the label designer, creating the layout of a medical device or pharmaceutical label is just part of the story. The content required to populate the label including images, static information and production related data can come from a variety of sources, across different applications, under the control of multiple functional users.
The story doesn’t end with content; the need for approval during label design, for the data itself to be approved, for controlled printing and reconciliation of printed labels – with secure audit and tracking at every step – makes managing end-to-end production label printing a complex and time-consuming task.
Global technology leader in minimally invasive robotic-assisted surgery, Intuitive Surgical, joins our panel to discuss why seamless integration across the label landscape is essential to ensure accuracy and efficiency. Integrating your labeling solution with SAP and other production-oriented applications ensures that data used for production labels is automatically synchronized with up-to-date manufacturing information, meaning that you’re in control.
The webinar will highlight these key objectives:
- Automated data integration processes, eliminating risk of manual errors
- Centralized label lifecycle management based on a single, compliance-ready platform for easy design, reliable production and cost effective dynamic change management in response to business needs
- Assured data integrity by sharing critical label data from core components of SAP ERP
- Centralized management and distributed production for labels
- Fully automated unattended label production from within SAP ERP
- Support for changing labeling requirements driven by regulatory, supply chain, local language, postponement strategies and organizational profiles
Chris Lentz, VP of SAP Business Development at PRISYM ID will be taking part in the webinar alongside Gyan Agarwal, Supply Chain/Enterprise Program Management at Intuitive Surgical to discuss exactly how you can successfully integrate SAP with your label lifecycle management solution to accelerate business processes through end-to-end automation.
Click here: http://bit.ly/2DOGLq2 to register now for free