Irvine, California (PRWEB) February 22, 2018
Sharing insights are industry-leading speakers, including:
- Steve Bilt, chief executive officer, Smile Brands Inc. and OneSmile LLC
- Renee Beckloff, vice president, global customer success, Cylance Inc.
- Jenny Dinnen, president of sales and marketing, MacKenzie Corporation
- Miles Rogers, chief strategy officer, Wheels Up
- Ricky Miller, EO, Carbonadi
- Joe Eisner, General Partner, Amazon Connect
- Zack Bates, CEO & Creative Director, Private Club Marketing Inc.
In this forum, these middle and large cap enterprise leaders share their CX strategies, including:
- How to leverage technology to create emotionally engaging experience and increase customer loyalty
- The accelerating evolution of customer service to be self-service with the help of artificial intelligence
- How customer support agents become more focused on customer success
- Discipline and empathy, the keys for successful customer transformation
“Attendees will gain insights into advanced customer experience strategies and inspiration for an improved customer journey,” said Scott Hamilton, CEO, Executive Next Practices.
Schedule of events:
5:00 – 6:00 p.m. — Check-in and Networking
6:00 – 8:15 p.m. — Speakers
General admission is $55 with online registration. Door rate is $85. Complimentary to ENP members (included in membership). Click here to register or visit http://www.enpinstitute.com/events.
The Executive Next Practices Institute is an established organization (more than 250 forums since 2008) comprised of C-level and key functional leaders (CEO, COO, CFO, CMO, CIO, HR) who meet to review emerging trends and “first look” innovations in business and leadership strategies. Our highly interactive and collaborative sessions are held in a non-solicitation environment to encourage leaders to engage, create and build powerful business relationships.