The team has been hard at work creating an original online product that facilitates connections, provides diverse perspectives and resources for the women involved, and as always, uses the power of community to allow professional women to make a mark on the business world in their own unique way.
NEW YORK (PRWEB) February 22, 2018
Ellevate Network, the leading network for professional women, has opened up applications for the newest version of Squads, an innovative online program that uses technology to help professional women get ahead in business by leveraging Ellevate’s community to lean on and learn from.
Ellevate Squads are small, diverse groups of like-minded women at the same stage in their career. In the twelve-week program, participants spend 30 minutes each week video conferencing with these driven, intelligent women - it’s the best way to get the support and insight professional women need to get to the next stage of their career.
After a successful launch in October 2017 with 1,400 professional women participating, the Squads program has proven to be in demand in the Ellevate community, and is coming with improvements based on participant feedback, including:
- Local and Global Squads, for women in one location or women spread across continents, each with more day and time options for weekly meetings.
- Brand new resources and tools, including a comprehensive Information Center, new curricula, and preparation worksheets, to maximize impact of the program.
Professional women at Ellevate Network make a commitment to invest in each others’ success, and the development of Squads enables them to do this in a way that is truly unique. Women who have taken part in the Squads program have said:
- “My squad helped me to realize how I could move roles internally, how to market myself resume wise, and to discover my passion/mission.” -- Mid-career professional, NYC
- “My squad gave me the confidence to submit an idea I had to a Shark Tank contest my company was having. Out of 70 submissions company-wide, I was a ‘Sweet 16’ Finalist and presented via phone to our CEO and EVP. I found out last week that I made it to the Final 4 and will be going to Dallas in March to present my idea live to an audience of 100 VPs, SVPs and panel of our executives. Thank you Ellevate Squad! (Wish me luck!)” -- Mid-career professional, Twin Cities
- “As a new manager they helped to give advice on how to approach situations with employees and bosses.” -- Mid-career professional, Denver
Ellevate Network CEO Kristy Wallace said, “We are proud to provide the improved opportunity for professional women to support one another through our newest version of Squads. The team has been hard at work creating an original online product that facilitates connections, provides diverse perspectives and resources for the women involved, and as always, uses the power of community to allow professional women to make a mark on the business world in their own unique way. We’re looking forward to seeing the positive change this next cohort of Squad participants brings.”
Squads applications are currently open and close on March 7th. New Squads will start meeting on April 1st. You can submit your application here.
If you’re interested in learning more about the newest version of the Squads program, read this article. To learn more about how Ellevate Network works to close the gender achievement gap in business, click here.
About Ellevate Network
Ellevate Network is a global network of professional women committed to elevating each other through education, inspiration, and opportunity. Our mission is to close the gender achievement gap in business by providing women with a community to lean on and learn from. Ellevate also works with companies committed to gender diversity and has a proven track record of changing business culture from the inside out.