Now that hospital staff are able to launch eForms without ever leaving their EMR’s UI, they can not only speed forms processing, but also focus on patients instead of paperwork. This also makes them more productive and closes the paper gaps that still exist in most hospitals.
SULPHUR SPRINGS, Texas (PRWEB) February 22, 2018
Access today announced they will be showcasing the latest version of their eForms and electronic patient signatures technology at HIMSS18. Visitors to the company’s booth (#1417) can experience the power and convenience of launching eForms with user, patient and procedural context without leaving the user interface of their hospital’s EMR system. This unique ability extends to users of Epic, Cerner, MEDITECH and other leading health information systems (HIS).
The company will also demonstrate the latest iteration of its unique, patent-pending electronic signatures solution, which enables hospitals to transfer electronic forms to iPads and other mobile devices. With Access e-Signatures, hospitals are transforming cumbersome, manual, paper-centric processes like registration and bedside consent capture into fast, automated and electronic workflows.
Using these new solutions, hospitals are able to:
- Speed workflow by completing forms-related tasks directly from their EMR’s user interface
- Avoid the disruption of using a standalone eForms system
- Expedite patient electronic signature capture by transferring Informed Consents, registration packets and other eForms to mobile devices using a patent-pending handoff feature
- Empower patients to complete and submit eForms from home via Access Passport Portal
- Ensure that all required eForms and electronic signatures are collected, so surgeries and other care are not delayed by missing information or consents
- Use Access Passport Reporting to analyze data on eForms-driven processes and other workflows, with information displayed in convenient, visual dashboards and in customizable reports.
“Now that hospital staff are able to launch eForms without ever leaving their EMR’s UI, they can not only speed forms processing, but also focus on patients instead of paperwork,” said Access CEO and founder Tim Elliott. “This also makes them more productive and closes the paper gaps that still exist in most hospitals.”
To learn more about Access’s paperless eForms and patient electronic signatures solutions, visit booth #1417 at HIMSS18.
For more than 15 years, Access has developed electronic forms management solutions that eliminate the unnecessary expense, risk and inefficiency of paper forms. Our 100 percent paperless technology enables organizations in any industry to capture, manage, sign and share forms data without printing or scanning. Learn more at http://www.accessefm.com and at HIMSS18 booth #1417