Chicago, IL (PRWEB) February 22, 2018
Five shareholders from the Chicago office of global law firm Greenberg Traurig, LLP have been included in Leading Lawyers’ “Top Lists” in Illinois for real estate and public finance. These “Top Lists” recognitions are featured in the January 2018 Real Estate, Construction, & Environmental edition of Leading Lawyers Magazine.
Greenberg Traurig attorneys in Leading Lawyers “Top Lists” include:
- Michael T. Fishman, co-chair of the firm's Chicago Real Estate Practice, ranked #5 among the Top 10 Real Estate Lawyers in Illinois
- Meredith L. Katz, shareholder in the firm’s Real Estate Practice, was listed among the - Top 100 Emerging Real Estate-Related Lawyers in Illinois
- Matthew R. Lewin, shareholder in the firm’s Public Finance Practice, ranked #2 among the Top 10 Public Finance Lawyers in Illinois
- Corey E. Light, co-chair of the firm's Global Real Estate Practice, ranked #8 among the Top 10 Real Estate Lawyers in Illinois
- Rita M. Powers, co-managing shareholder of the Chicago office and co-chair of the firm's Real Estate Litigation Practice, was listed among the Top 100 Women Real Estate-Related Lawyers in Illinois
Leading Lawyers, a division of the Law Bulletin Publishing Company, conducted a statewide search surveying thousands of Illinois lawyers to determine the top lawyers in the state. Only those lawyers who were recommended the most often are qualified as Leading Lawyers.
About Greenberg Traurig: Greenberg Traurig, LLP (GT) has more than 2,000 attorneys in 38 offices in the United States, Latin America, Europe, Asia and the Middle East. GT has been recognized for its philanthropic giving, was named the largest firm in the U.S. by Law360 in 2017, and is among the Top 20 on the 2017 Am Law Global 100. Web: http://www.gtlaw.com Twitter: @GT_Law.