Our growth continues to be driven by our passion for serving the needs of B2C marketers worldwide with product and service innovation.
CUPERTINO, Calif. (PRWEB) February 23, 2018
- 80 percent increase in year-over-year subscription revenue
- 113 new clients, doubling the client base
- 39th consecutive profitable quarter
- 265 percent increase in live content impressions
- A roster of market-first product innovations
Client Focused, Growth Fueled
Liveclicker strengthened existing client partnerships in 2017, with more than nine out of ten clients renewing their commitments with the company on a revenue basis. Clients also increasingly realized the importance of integrating real-time personalization technologies in consumer-facing email marketing programs. In total, Liveclicker saw a 145 percent increase in year-over-year real-time content implementation in triggered or automated messages.
On the new business front, 113 organizations joined the Liveclicker client roster for the first time, including top-shelf brands such as BBC, Costco, Hyatt, Marks & Spencer, Pier 1 Imports, Pizza Hut, TNT Europe, and Ulta Beauty.
Industry partnerships also grew significantly, with 11 new marketing agency partners and three new Email Service Provider (ESP) partners teaming with Liveclicker to extend the power of real-time email personalization to their own clients.
Additionally, the industry at large rallied in support of the company’s successful Future of Email tour, which attracted more than 2,500 attendees from 500 brands in 18 cities across the U.S. and Europe last year. Email marketing industry leaders, including Adestra, Adobe Campaign, BriteVerify, Brightwave, Cheetah Digital, Cordial, eDataSource, Email Aptitude, Fluent, Return Path, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Shaw+Scott, SmarterHQ, Webbula, and WhatCounts, were among the partners and technology providers moving the industry forward at this event.
“Our ongoing commitment to product innovation and excellence is the fuel behind our continued growth,” said Xavier Casanova, co-founder and CEO of Liveclicker. 2017 was a year with many industry firsts in this category. Among them:
- RealTime Behavioral Profiles: Combines behavioral data collected from a marketer’s website or mobile app with email open-time data to power recommendations and other successful behavioral messaging, such as cart abandonment or win-back campaigns
- ESP LiveConnect: Feeds email open-time data to ESPs so marketers can implement more powerful and effective segmentation strategies
- Predictive Geotargeting: A machine-learning powered solution that tracks a consumer’s past email-open locations in order to predict the location of the next open, even when open-time data is unavailable
- LiveCalendar: Uses live open-time and click-time data to open device-native calendar applications from within email, then pre-populates calendar event fields with personalized content provided the brand
- LiveData: Enables marketers to collect performance data on all email campaigns, even those not utilizing real-time personalization, for consistent campaign and comparison data
- Product Integrations: Integrations with Olapic (curated social content), stensul (email content creation), and additional weather, product recommendation, shipping providers, online reviews, and third-party pricing engines extends the ability to source reams of critical data for email marketers at open time
- Kinetic Services: Increased adoption of Liveclicker’s Kinetic Design Services further augments native product capabilities.
Scalability and Security
Security and scaling were also major initiatives in 2017 as Liveclicker continued to invest in its best-in-class infrastructure and processes during its tenth consecutive year without a security incident. Among the achievements:
- Achieved General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) compliance, including implementation of new systems and tools for the GDPR ‘right to be forgotten’ mandate along with important changes to data processing and retention capabilities
- Achieved full redundancy across the entire product infrastructure in support of the company’s 2.65X increase in year-over-year live content impressions and system uptime greater than 99.99 percent for the fourth consecutive year
- Significantly hardened all areas of information security and established a relationship with Deloitte as a security partner
“As we progress through Q1 2018, our growth continues to be driven by our passion for serving the needs of B2C marketers worldwide with product and service innovation,” continued Casanova. "The momentum we have gathered in 2017 – by helping our clients solve critical email personalization challenges at-scale and strategically guiding them to maximize results – is a constant motivating factor.”
Founded in 2008, Liveclicker is a global provider of real-time email personalization solutions for B2C marketers. Since the release of its VideoEmail platform in 2009, marketers have used Liveclicker to captivate consumers and drive program performance. Today, top brands such as 1-800-FLOWERS, AT&T, Best Buy, MasterCard, Lowe's, Nintendo and Samsung rely on the company’s market-leading RealTime Email solution to deliver engaging, personalized messages, simply and at scale. For more information, visit: http://www.liveclicker.com, phone: 888-727-8130 or email: sales(at)liveclicker(dot)com.