Enterprises are rapidly expanding and refreshing their mobile computers to help mobilize their business processes. With Zebra Technologies' validation, AetherPal's Remote Support and GuideMe can help customers efficiently scale their deployments, increase productivity, and minimize downtime.
SOUTH PLAINFIELD, N.J. (PRWEB) March 01, 2018
AetherPal, a PartnerConnect Independent Software Vendor (ISV), today announced it has successfully completed Zebra Technologies' Validated Program for its Remote Support and GuideMe products (also known as AetherPal MSM). This designation indicates to customers and partners that AetherPal MSM was successfully tested - confirming its performance and functionality with the Zebra TC20 mobile computer.
- Remote Support boosts IT and mobile worker productivity by enabling quick and secure remote control of devices to troubleshoot and resolve device, network, or application issues.
- Remote Support is easy to provision with StageNow, App Config, and API-based enrollment support and can be easily deployed as a standalone solution for unmanaged devices or work seamlessly with any Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM) solution.
- Delivered as a hosted Software as a Service (SaaS) solution or deployed on-premise, Remote Support offers an integrated console for managing Android and Windows CE/Mobile-based Zebra devices.
- Zebra Technologies' Validated Program enables eligible PartnerConnect channel partners to test the interoperability of their software solutions with select Zebra mobile computers, scanners, printers, RFID readers and mobility management software products to meet user application-specific needs, and reduce both the risk and the deployment time for the user.
Mitch Berk, VP Products, AetherPal
"Enterprises are rapidly adopting, expanding, and refreshing their mobile computers to help them mobilize their business processes. With Zebra Technologies' validation, AetherPal's Remote Support and GuideMe can further help customers efficiently scale their deployments, increase productivity, and minimize downtime."
AetherPal helps enterprises drive app adoption and usage through on-device training and keeps their apps running with remote control, so that enterprises can efficiently and reliably scale their businesses on mobile.
AetherPal's Mobile Support Management (MSM) software includes:
- Remote Support, which enables IT staff with real-time remote control, visibility, and access to mobile devices, helping to improve productivity and efficiency, while reducing downtime. Remote Support boosts IT and mobile worker productivity by quickly and securely connecting to devices to troubleshoot and resolve device, network, or app issues.
- GuideMe®, which enables enterprises to drive adoption and utilization of business-critical apps with contextual mobile training, as well as GuideStudio, which enables Help Desks, IT, and App Developers to quickly and easily create guides.
AetherPal customers deploy MSM software on more than 45 million mobile devices helping mobilize their business processes while minimizing infrastructure costs.
AetherPal is backed by New Venture Partners and PJC.