Life Safety Compliance Services is an answer to mitigating the revenue risk related to life safety compliance, and ensuring the safety of employees, professionals, patients and guests at America’s healthcare facilities - Dave Geenens, President, Fire Door Solutions
Overland Park, KS (PRWEB) February 27, 2018
Fire Door Solutions, headquartered in Overland Park, Kansas is excited to announce the expansion of its industry-leading compliance services to include “all things life safety.”
In addition to its leading fire door inspection, repair, and in-field re-labeling service; and its damper inspection and repair service; Fire Door Solutions now offers the following services:
- Mock CMS Accreditation Surveys
- Life Safety Assessment
- Life Safety Prints (LSP’s) Design/Creation and Updates
- Fire Door Inspections and Repairs
- In-field Re-Labeling of Fire Doors and Frames
- Overhead Rolling Fire Door Inspections and Repairs
- Fire Damper Inspections and Repairs
- Fire-Stopping Survey and Installation
- Fire Alarm Panel Testing and Remediation
- Exit Sign/Emergency Light Testing and Remediation
- Fire Extinguisher Testing and Remediation
- Fire Suppression System Testing and Remediation
- Kitchen Hood Inspection and Cleaning
- Emergency Power Generator Testing and Remediation
- Medical Gas and Vacuum System Testing
- Life Safety Director Out-Sourced Professional Service.
A healthcare facility’s compliance begins with the quality of its life safety assessment and life safety prints. A poor assessment and inaccurate prints can result in an unnecessary spend for barriers, doors, dampers, fire alarm and fire suppression systems to get them into compliance. The company now offers an industry-unique service where a certified Life Safety Director is placed on site at a facility or campus to manage all compliance activities; taking a significant burden off existing facility managers, reducing overall compliance spend dollars, and, ultimately, mitigating the risk to CMS funding for hospital clients.
With the new services expansion, Fire Door Solutions, will begin to use its new trade name: Life Safety Compliance Solutions. Existing clients can still expect the same unmatched quality and service, but can now avail themselves of the complete suite of life safety solutions.
Fire Door Solutions is an industry leader and fully accredited by ANAB as an ISO 17020 third-party inspection body for fire door inspections, fire damper inspections, and in-field re-labeling of fire doors and frames. To learn more about the full suite of life safety solutions offered by Life Safety Compliance Solutions, call (855) 714-3473 or read more at http://www.lifesafetycompliancesolutions.com.