Trenton, NJ (PRWEB) March 05, 2018
The New Jersey Association of Ambulatory Surgery Centers (NJAASC) has announced that its Quarterly Business Meeting for Q2 2018 will be held on April 18, 2018, from 12 p.m. to 3:30 p.m., at Galloping Hill Country Club in Kenilworth, NJ.
The luncheon program will feature informative updates and panel discussions including:
- An update on the “One Room” bill by the New Jersey Department of Health
- A presentation on “Contracting Reporting: What administrators should be looking for and how to negotiate”
- A panel discussion on “Recommendations that administrators should be aware of when contracting”
- A presentation on “Safety reporting”
- A Legislative and Regulatory update
To register or for more information visit: http://www.njaasc.org.
The New Jersey Association of Ambulatory Surgery Centers (NJAASC) is an incorporated, non-profit organization which was founded in 1992 by owners of ambulatory surgery centers. Its mission is to promote and advance the efforts of New Jersey's ambulatory surgery centers in the delivery of optimum patient care in a cost effective manner. It offers information, educational and networking opportunities for everyone associated with the ASC industry; provides advocacy on issues affecting its members; monitors state and federal legislation, and interacts with the Ambulatory Surgery Center Association (ASCA) on state and federal issues. For more information, visit http://www.njaasc.org.