ROCKVILLE, Md. (PRWEB) March 01, 2018
The Carbon Capture, Utilization & Storage Conference is pleased to announce its Advisory Board for its 2018 Conference, taking place March 19-22, 2018 in Nashville, TN. 2018 committee members represent a comprehensive and accomplished group of 13 individuals, each bringing their own strategic perspectives to the table.
Program Committee members include:
- Melissa Batum, Senior Program Analyst, Bureau of Ocean Energy Management, U.S. Department of the Interior
- Nancy Berlin, Program Manager, Carbon Capture, Utilization & Storage Conference
- Yang Du, Research Engineer, Illinois State Geological Survey
- Sarah Forbes, Scientist, U.S. Department of Energy
- Neeraj Gupta, Senior Research Leader, Battelle
- Bruce Kobelski, Environmental Protection Specialist, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
- Amishi Kumar, STP Fellow, Office of Fossil Energy, U.S. Department of Energy
- Juho Lipponen, Head of Carbon Capture & Storage Unit, International Energy Agency
- Tom Mikus, Head of Research, CO(2) Global
- Ann Satsangi, Energy Analyst, U.S. Department of Energy
- Thomas Sarkus, Senior Industrial Partnerships Manager, National Energy Technology Laboratory, U.S. Department of Energy
- Desikan Sundararajan, Team Lead - O&M Shale Oil and Gas R&T, STATOIL
- Bob Van Voorhees, Executive Director, Carbon Sequestration Council
- Venkat Venkataraman, Senior Technical Staff, National Energy Technology Laboratory, U.S. Department of Energy
The CCUS Conference gives attendees access to hundreds of CCS/CCUS and ghg reduction technologies decision makers from more than 18 countries. Though more than 100 technical session presentations and posters, attendees receive in-depth updates on existing projects, efforts, experiments and case studies both in the U.S. and abroad. This Conference brings together carbon capture and GHG reduction technology decision-makers, scientists, and government officials to network, get high-level strategic updates, hear case studies on emerging technologies and connect on research in the industry to advance this important technology.
For the second year, CCUS Conference will be co-locating with the Electric Power Conference + Exhibition. This partnership allows for added networking opportunities with more than 3,500 Electric Power attendees through shared lunches, receptions and a new CCUS pavilion that will be located on the Electric Power Expo exhibitor floor. The Electric Power Conference + Exhibition provides a platform for power generation professionals to meet, network, and address the critical issues facing the power industry. This event brings together more power generators in one place than any other conference.
To learn more and to register, visit http://www.ccusconference.com.
About Access Intelligence, LLC
Access Intelligence delivers trusted, timely and deep information that empowers our customers and advances their business. Access Intelligence is a leading worldwide information and marketing company that provides unparalleled business intelligence and integrated marketing solutions in nearly a dozen global market sectors. With a customer-centric culture dedicated to editorial excellence and marketing integrity, Access Intelligence serves business professionals worldwide with a portfolio of products, including events, e-letters, data and digital products, e-learning, magazines, and e-media solutions. We deliver insight and intelligence when, how and where our customers want it in major market areas.