Every year, the market share for ebooks grows. While print books will probably always have a place with readers, ebooks are far more than a passing fad. There’s an international audience of millions on Amazon and Barnes & Noble, and authors are smart to tap into that potential.
DENVER (PRWEB) March 01, 2018
Outskirts Press, the No. 1-rated self-publishing company according to Top Consumer Reviews, has announced a special spring deal that will get self-published books into more hands than ever. The Denver-based company is offering a Kindle eBook Edition and a Barnes & Noble NOOK eBook Edition at no charge with the purchase of an Ultimate, Full-Color or Basic publishing package during the month of March.
“Every year, the market share for ebooks grows,” said Chief Executive Officer Jeanine Sampson. “While print books will probably always have a place with readers, ebooks are far more than a passing fad. There’s an international audience of millions on Amazon and Barnes & Noble, and authors are smart to tap into that potential.”
Sampson cites many ebook advantages to authors:
1. Both Kindle and NOOK eBook formats are internationally popular, exposing an author’s work to millions of potential new readers instantly.
2. Convenience encourages readers to instantly download follow-up books by the same author.
3. Ebooks have a great chance of turning up in general web indexing, thanks to Google search rankings and algorithms.
4. Ebooks make works accessible to those who can’t read regular print.
5. Electronic books don’t need to be printed or reproduced, making them cost-effective and eco-friendly.
For more information about self-publishing and book marketing services from Outskirts Press, visit the company at http://www.OutskirtsPress.com.
About Outskirts Press Inc.: Outskirts Press helps authors develop and publish high-quality books by offering exceptional design, printing, publishing, distribution and book marketing services. Top Consumer Reviews ranks Outskirts Press No. 1 because they are passionate about delivering outstanding customer service, affordable pricing, industry-leading royalties, and a team of hands-on, U.S.-based publishing experts. At http://www.outskirtspress.com authors can publish their book, their way, today.
Outskirts Press Inc., 10940 S. Parker Road, #515, Parker, CO 80134