“One of our core missions through the years has been to make it as easy as possible for consumers to get the certifications they need to perform efficiently and effectively in the workplace, and now we can finally fulfill that mission through our very own TABC course.” - Andrew Tyndall, CEO
(PRWEB) March 06, 2018
Responsible Training, the premier food safety expert in the nation, is pleased to announce its TABC-approved online program for alcohol training, testing and certification.
The new course was created under the direction of the Texas Alcoholic Beverage Commission (TABC), the governing body of sales and distribution of alcohol in Texas. The commission’s approval of the course ensures it follows legal stipulations, delivering training, testing and permits on time so that Texas-based businesses and staffers can get back to the office and be rest-assured that they’re compliant with regulations.
The company’s approach offers more than compliance with Texas law. It also provides unique benefits including:
- On-Demand Access. Students can take the TABC course whenever and whenever, thanks to Responsible Training’s online web portal. The flexibility makes it easy for both students with busy schedules, and companies with even busier ones, to access the course anytime, anywhere.
- Modular. Students can go through the course in one sitting, or take it one block at a time. And, if they log out, they can always return to where they left off upon logging back in.
- Interactive. Responsible Training uses interactive elements to keep students engaged with the material and to drive comprehension and memory.
- Validated. Students who register for the program will semi-regularly reconfirm their identity throughout the course, protecting personal information and mitigating concerns of identity fraud.
- Affordable. Priced at $11.99 for individual TABC courses, users receive access to the TABC certification program for six months. They can train and test as many times as needed without ever paying a dollar more.
“We’re excited and honored to officially launch our very own TABC course,” says Andrew Tyndall, President and CEO at Responsible Training. “One of our core missions through the years has been to make it as easy as possible for consumers to get the certifications they need to perform efficiently and effectively in the workplace, and now we can finally fulfill that mission through our very own TABC course.”
This news comes on the heels of Responsible Training recently earning re-accreditation from the American National Standards Institute (ANSI), an organization that provides “standards, goods, and services meet essential requirements throughout the global supply chain – engendering consumer trust,” all in an effort to better foster market competition.
Responsible Training’s newest program complements its other food and alcohol handling courses, making the provider a one-stop shop for individuals and businesses in need of training and certification. At Responsible Training, individuals and corporations can purchase courses for food handlers, alcohol servers, food managers and childcare workers. To get certified in one or all of the courses, visit Responsible Training’s course catalog today at https://www.responsibletraining.com/?pagename=course-catalog.
ABOUT RESPONSIBLE TRAINING
Responsible Training is the premier food safety expert in the nation. We provide the widest selection of accredited food-safety courses to make it easier for you to get the certifications you need for your job. With online food handler and food manager courses offered in many states nationwide, it’s easier than ever to get 100% certified today. Enroll in a course or learn more about Responsible Training at http://www.ResponsibleTraining.com.