Leading enterprises around the world turn to Greenlight to ensure compliance, respond to regulatory changes and improve financial processes to free up cash flow.
FLEMINGTON, N.J. (PRWEB) March 06, 2018
Greenlight Technologies, a pioneering leader in risk, financial performance and regulatory compliance solutions, announced today that its CEO, Anand Adya, was awarded New Jersey CEO of the Year by US Business News. The CEO of the Year award was launched by the magazine to showcase the business leaders who are driving their companies to innovation and, ultimately, success.
These awards were judged purely on merit by the in-house research teams of US Business News, with all potential winners assessed against multiple relevant criteria, including previous accolades won, company performance over a given period of time, influence within the industry, sector or region and client testimonials or recommendations.
“I am honored to be recognized by US Business News as a CEO of the Year, which reflects the tremendous growth we have achieved at Greenlight,” said Anand Adya, CEO of Greenlight Technologies. “Leading enterprises around the world turn to Greenlight to ensure compliance, respond to regulatory changes and improve financial processes to free up cash flow. And they now have the option of implementing these solutions in the cloud or on-premise, providing greater flexibility to meet their business needs.”
Through Anand’s determination, Greenlight has evolved as a company that helps leading organizations deal with the critical issues of risk and financial performance. Its solutions include:
- Access Violation Management – reduces materialized risk, quantifies financial risk exposure and minimizes significant audit findings.
- Greenlight for Ariba – allows organizations to evaluate business risk, insider threat, segregation of duties or other compliance activities within Ariba and across their supply chain process
- Financial Performance and Risk Analytics – accelerates financial transformation, providing CFOs with the Balance Sheet of the Future™ to improve business performance.
- Regulation Management – enables users to assess and respond to regulatory changes, accelerate compliance with new and changing mandates, and expand controls automation across systems.
- Security Risk Analytics – monitors business activity against a company’s most critical or sensitive data.
- Cyber Governance – benchmarks against industry and government standards, policies, and regulations while automating testing of cybersecurity controls.
The US Business News article can be viewed at https://www.usbusiness-news.com/issues/US-Business-news-February-CUI-Global/14/
About Greenlight Technologies
Greenlight Technologies is the pioneering leader in risk, financial performance and regulatory compliance solutions, providing an enterprise-wide approach to cyber governance, managing regulatory change, and quantifying the impact of financial and operational risk. Greenlight’s unique ability to integrate with and correlate data across multiple technology domains, coupled with powerful analytics aimed at business users, delivers enterprise visibility of risk exposure and regulatory compliance from a single platform. Global 1000 companies rely on Greenlight Technologies to efficiently enable sustainable access compliance and transaction-control monitoring across enterprise applications and business processes. For more information, visit http://www.greenlightcorp.com.