eFileCabinet continues to be at the forefront of practical technology, seamlessly blending the paper offices of the past with the data-centric organizations of the future.
LEHI, Utah (PRWEB) March 02, 2018
When Jesse Wood took on the role of CEO for eFileCabinet in 2016, he promised to spearhead innovative development initiatives to stay ahead of the competition in the Document Management System (DMS) space. With the recent release of custom workflow, data visualization, and automation tools for eFileCabinet, and a sharp refresh of their website, he’s kept that promise.
Modern businesses continue to deal in paper assets and need to process, arrange, and securely store those documents as they transform them into digital data. DMS solutions like eFileCabinet ease the demands of pushing paper, reducing the entire process to a single click. Files can be scanned or shared electronically, then sent through a prebuilt workflow that either files them accordingly or sends them for approval—all automatically.
New workflow features:
- Approvals allow users to accept or reject content in the workflow, set how many approvals a document needs, and who can approve them.
- Time limits reveal bottlenecks and rollup approvals, so content is never trapped in the workflow.
- Profile routing uses Zonal OCR technology to pull information right off the document to make sure that the right content always goes to the right person.
- Automated DMS process reduces labor efforts, time, and errors, automatically completing content in the workflow.
- Status visualizes where every piece of content is in the workflow right on the dashboard, so you can see how data moves through your company.
eFileCabinet continues to be at the forefront of practical technology, seamlessly blending the paper offices of the past with the data-centric organizations of the future. With the addition of powerful workflow automation, eFileCabinet has solidified its position as the only advanced DMS solution for small to enterprise-level businesses—no matter their process.
Founded in 2001, eFileCabinet, Inc. began as a cutting-edge tool to digitally store records in accounting firms. Over time, eFileCabinet has evolved into a sophisticated but simple electronic document management solution designed to help organizations capture, manage, and protect their data regardless of their industry.
Today more than 160,000 users worldwide rely on eFileCabinet solutions to provide simple but effective document management software solutions. eFileCabinet provides cloud and client/server solutions, including: eFileCabinet Desktop, a document management software (DMS) to store and manage important business documents; the eFileCabinet SideKick, a robust instant access icon; eFileCabinet Online, a hosted DMS solution; SecureDrawer, a client portal/file sharing service to share and collaborate.