Very good service and so far the best price on the market. (Jacques Paquin on Trustpilot)
ATLANTA (PRWEB) March 05, 2018
Expats originally from Chile, Colombia, Ghana, Portugal, Belgium, Italy, Trinidad and Tobago, Papua New Guinea or Indonesia can easily stay in touch with their loved ones back home with the latest calling rates announced by KeepCalling.com. Lower rates to call landlines and mobiles, no matter how far away, are now available.
No distance is too long when it comes to people staying connected and the recent price drop is helping save big on international calling bills. Although rates dropped, the quality stays the same. Plus customers can make economical calls with no extra fees, no contract and no tricks since KeepCalling is BBB certified.
KeepCalling.com announces the following rate drops:
- Calls to landlines in Belgium drop from 6.5¢/min to 5.1¢/min
- Calls to mobile phones in Chile drop from 5.1¢/min to 3.9¢/min
- Calls to landlines in Colombia drop from 2.7¢/min to 2.2¢/min
- Calls to mobile phones in Colombia drop from 2.3¢/min to 1.8¢/min
- Calls to landlines in Ghana drop from 39.5¢/min to 29.5¢/min
- Calls to landlines in Indonesia drop from 4.3¢/min to 3.5¢/min
- Calls to mobile phones in Italy drop from 6.1¢/min to 4.9¢/min
- Calls to mobile phones in Papua New Guinea drop from 94.5¢/min to 74.9¢/min
- Calls to landlines in Portugal drop from 2¢/min to 1.4¢/min
- Calls to landlines in Trinidad and Tobago drop from 6.1¢/min to 5.1¢/min
Calls can be initiated by just following 3 simple steps:
- Log In to one's account or create a new one
- Buy Voice Credit and pay with a credit/debit card or PayPal
- Start calling from any phone or with the free smartphone app
Voice Credit balance can be used to make calls with KeepCalling app, and it is free to install on Android and iOS devices. The same balance can also be used with an Access Number.
In addition to Voice Credit, KeepCalling.com also offers Mobile Recharge and Virtual Numbers. Mobile Recharge is a service through which customers can recharge phones anywhere in the world. The process is fast and secure and the credit reaches its destination instantly. With over 430 operators from more than 135 countries, KeepCalling.com can satisfy every need of international mobile top up.
Virtual Numbers are monthly subscriptions that customers pay a low monthly fee for in order to receive unlimited calls from another country. The people calling the Virtual Number only pay the rate of local calls.
To find out more about KeepCalling.com’s new offers, customers are invited to visit the blog at blog.keepcalling.com or to follow them on:
KeepCalling.com offers smart expat services worldwide. It is a brand of KeepCalling, a global telecommunications company registered in 2002 in USA. Presently, KeepCalling provides its services to hundreds of thousands of consumers , with a focus on customer satisfaction. KeepCalling was listed by Inc 5000 as one of the fastest growing companies in the USA for 5 consecutive years.