These improvements directly benefit our customer’s detection and data applications from stop-bar actuation to optimized signal timing.
BERKELEY, Calif. (PRWEB) March 06, 2018
Sensys Networks, the world’s leading provider of integrated wireless traffic detection and data systems for Smart Cities, has released and updated a number of products in its Flex Suite line.
Christopher Flores, Director of Product Management, states, “We improved our suite of Flex products to meet the current and emerging needs of our customers. Our emphasis on increased integration, innovative mechanical design, latest components, and built-in diagnostics provide our customers with products that are lower cost, more reliable and flexible, and easier to configure and maintain. These improvements directly benefit our customer’s detection and data applications from stop-bar actuation to optimized signal timing.”
The updates include:
- FlexAP - An upgrade to our legacy pole-mounted Access Point, featuring:
- Upgraded processing power, on-board memory and radio strength
- Improved housing for all weather conditions
- Increased support for custom applications
- FlexRepeat3 Solar - A new single-unit solar repeater, featuring a 10 year expected life, reliable design with multiple layers of redundancy, improved housing for all weather conditions, and external antenna options for greater configuration flexibility.
- FlexNode - A new DC line-powered radio, featuring a robust enclosure for all weather conditions and external antenna options for greater configuration flexibility.
For more information on the Flex Suite, please visit http://www.sensysnetworks.com/products/.
About Sensys Networks
Sensys Networks improves the way people travel through cities. We deliver accurate and dependable detection data to drive reductions in urban traffic congestion for partners and public agencies around the globe. For more information see http://www.sensysnetworks.com .