No one else brings together an intentional community like Ellevate Network does, and we’re looking forward to hosting our most impactful program yet with Mobilizing the Power of Women 2018.
NEW YORK (PRWEB) March 05, 2018
Ellevate Network, the leading network for professional women, will hold its second annual Mobilizing the Power of Women Summit in June, designed to bring together thought leaders in the space of gender equality and discuss some of the most pressing issues facing the world today. The Summit is intentionally focused on the diverse perspectives of people who are not typically brought into the gender equality conversation in events like this, people who are doing things to change the world for the better, and inspire others to do the same.
The 2018 Mobilizing the Power of Women Summit will take place on June 21st, 2018 at AppNexus in New York City and will be streamed live globally to expand the influence of the movement.
Ellevate Network CEO Kristy Wallace explained, “The Mobilizing the Power of Women Summit has proven to be a force for parity. After a successful inaugural event last year, we’re making this year’s Summit a day not to miss. The partners supporting us, the guests who will be on stage, and the community in the room are all very special parts of this unique event. No one else brings together an intentional community like Ellevate Network does, and we’re looking forward to hosting our most impactful program yet with Mobilizing the Power of Women 2018.”
The list of changemakers for Mobilizing the Power of Women 2018 includes:
- Anjali Forber-Pratt, Paralympic Medalist, Assistant Professor, Vanderbilt University
- Asha Castleberry, U.S. National Security Expert, Military Veteran
- Chelsea VonChaz, Founder & CEO, #HappyPeriod
- Jennifer Romolini, Chief Content Officer, shondaland.com
- Janae Marie Kroc, Former World Champion & World Record Powerlifter
- Kellie Gerardi, Aerospace and Defense Professional, STEM Communicator, Defense Council Member and Truman National Security Project
- Kemp Steib, CFO, The Second Shift
- Kristy Wallace, CEO, Ellevate Network
- Dr. Madhulika Guhathakurta, Astrophysicist and Scientist, NASA’s Heliophysics Science Division
- Melanie Whelan, CEO, SoulCycle
- Mike Steib, CEO, XO Group, Inc.
- Miriam Kramer, Space Reporter, Mashable
- Neha Gandhi, Editor in Chief, COO, Girlboss
- Sallie Krawcheck, Chair, Ellevate Network & Founder, CEO of Ellevest
- Sarah LaFleur, Founder and CEO, MM LaFleur
- Steph Korey, Founder & CEO, Away
Topics covered at Mobilizing the Power of Women 2018 include:
- Change of Focus: From Diversity to Inclusion to Equality
- The New Workforce
- Women Leading Businesses and Creating Change
- Advocating For the Bigger Picture
- Courageous Conversations 2.0: Speaking Up on the Broader Stage
- Allies and Alliances
More Summit topics, speakers, and sponsors will be announced in the coming weeks.
The 2018 Mobilizing the Power of Women Summit has been made possible by generous support from Ketel One Vodka, AppNexus, and RBC Wealth Management. If you’re interested supporting this year’s Summit, there is still time. Contact corporate(at)ellevatenetwork(dot)com.
To register as an attendee for the event on June 21st in New York City, please visit the event page here. To sign up for the global livestream, click here. To subscribe to the Ellevate Network newsletter and be notified of local events and announcements about Mobilizing the Power of Women 2018, sign up here.
About Ellevate Network
Ellevate Network is a global network of professional women committed to elevating each other through education, inspiration, and opportunity. Our mission is to close the gender achievement gap in business by providing women with a community to lean on and learn from. Ellevate also works with companies committed to gender diversity and has a proven track record of changing business culture from the inside out.