Simply put, BitIRA is the best and only solution for current and future digital currency IRA investors that want it all - options, low cost, flexibility and the highest level of security.
BURBANK, Calif. (PRWEB) March 06, 2018
BitIRA, a market leader in providing cryptocurrency options for retirement accounts, today rolled out new security protocols that make it the only fully-insured, cold storage digital currency IRA storage solution available. In addition to Bitcoin, the company's digital currency IRA service now offers Bitcoin Cash (BCH), Ethereum (ETH), Ethereum Classic (ETC), Litecoin (LTC), and Ripple (XRP). These new altcoins and safety procedures, along with the company's customer-friendly pricing, together make BitIRA the top solution for digital currency IRAs.
"Simply put, BitIRA is the best and only solution for current and future digital currency IRA investors that want it all - options, low cost, flexibility and the highest level of security," said Jay Blaskey, digital currency specialist at BitIRA. "Our new set of proprietary security precautions were necessary to facilitate the addition of the most in-demand altcoins within our service. Not only are we able to offer customers the largest variety of cryptocurrencies for placement in an IRA, but we're also able to provide them with peace of mind that their investments are protected by the market's most stringent security controls."
Truly Secure, Fully Insured
BitIRA works with key partners to provide the world's only fully-insured cold storage solution available on the digital currency IRA market. The company's unmatched security strategy is made up of several key elements:
- End-to-end Insurance - All assets held in storage are fully insured through an all-risk policy from Lloyd's of London, the world's leading provider of specialized asset insurance. Additionally, assets are protected during the transaction, against any internal cases of fraud or theft, by a second policy from Lloyd's of London.
- Multi-signature Wallets - All cryptocurrencies are stored in multi-signature wallets, with individual keys held in separate physical locations.
- Custom, Secure Hardware Storage - Wallets for each account are held on personal, custom hardware devices that are encrypted with secure passcodes.
- True Cold Storage - All wallet storage devices are held in 100 percent offline, cold storage at a state-of-the-art depository with UL and ULC-rated, multi-redundant security systems, inside Class 3 vaults that are protected round-the-clock by armed guards.
- CCSS Compliance - The entire process is fully compliant with the CryptoCurrency Security Standards, a series of globally accepted techniques and methodologies designed to ensure the highest degree of security for cryptocurrency systems.
Some Digital Currency IRA companies offer insurance on digital asset purchases - but that coverage does not extend to cryptocurrencies in storage. BitIRA customers can rest easy knowing they have the most comprehensive, all-risk insurance policy available for their cryptocurrency investments, with no maximum limit.
Additionally, BitIRA is the only digital currency IRA service that is currently registered as a Money Services Business with the Financial Crimes Enforcement Network (FinCEN), a branch of the U.S. Department of Treasury. A non-mandatory, but important step, BitIRA voluntarily adheres to stringent guidelines set forth by FinCEN in order to further demonstrate its staunch commitment to securing its customers' cryptocurrency retirement savings.
Customer-Friendly Fee Schedule
Fees and charges for digital currency IRAs can add up over time, and even deter potential investors from entering the market. Most competitors charge fees for both initial transactions and liquidations, along with sizeable monthly custodial fees. BitIRA once again sets itself apart with its policy of never charging customers for the liquidation of assets. Plus, its partner custodian limits its holding fees to a single annual cost, which can save investors hundreds and even thousands of dollars, depending on the amount they invest.
"Interest in the cryptocurrency market has hit a fever pitch in recent months. There are many factors potential investors must weigh alongside the immense benefits offered by digital currency IRAs, not the least of which are considerations around security," said Andy Klein, BitIRA's director of strategic planning. "At BitIRA, there's nothing we take more seriously than protecting our customers' digital assets, and our new security protocols underscore that sentiment without question."
Bitcoin, BCH, ETH, ETC, LTC and XRP are all available for placement in a digital currency IRA through BitIRA today. For more information, visit: https://www.bitira.com
Based in Burbank, California, BitIRA is the world's only truly secure, fully-insured digital currency IRA solution. The company specializes in helping investors place cryptocurrencies in self-directed IRAs and was established on the belief that Americans should have more choices for the type of assets available in their tax-advantaged retirement accounts. The company was founded by the team at Birch Gold Group, a national dealer of physical gold and silver, and a leader in Precious Metals IRAs. Due to this previous experience working with IRAs, BitIRA has a strong set of vendor relationships, knowledge and know-how. For more information about BitIRA or to sign up for a digital currency IRA, visit: https://www.bitira.com.