In short, our Visualizations do not just call to action, they invite you to act right in the app. And we are giving quite a few modes and tools to look at the site structure from different angles and then make it perfect.
(PRWEB) March 08, 2018
Link-Assistant.Com, a developer of the all-in-one tool SEO PowerSuite, has announced that their recently launched Visualization feature is coming out of beta in WebSite Auditor. It means that now it is not only possible to visualize the structure of a site but also make changes to it: add or remove pages and links and create redirects. All the changes can be exported as a to-do list for a development team. The update also allows users to tell important elements from each other by naming them on the graph as well as color pages according to their relevance by adding tags. The update is available to all WebSite Auditor users (this includes Free, Professional, and Enterprise editions).
What does the new Visualization functionality mean for users?
“A picture is worth a thousand words. You can show your clients a visualized site structure and explain all the problems that it has. But with the new update, you will be able to edit the graph right in the app and demonstrate a perfect site structure. Once a client is satisfied, send a list of changes to the development team, and see how it works in reality,”- says Aleh Barysevich, Founder and CMO, Link-Assistant.Com.
“In short, our Visualizations do not just call to action, they invite you to act right in the app. And we are giving quite a few modes and tools to look at the site structure from different angles and then make it perfect.”
WebSite Auditor Visualization update will let users:
- Edit visualizations in-app: make changes in-app to see how it influences the site’s PageRank flow and create the most efficient internal linking structure by adding/removing pages or links and creating redirects;
- Export the changes: every change made while editing the graph is recorded in a changelist. Once the editing is done, it is possible to export the changes as a to-do list in CSV to forward to the development team;
- Name the nodes of your graph and pin them to a specific location: name any of the pages on the graph to tell the most important ones and pin them to a certain part of the screen so that they stay there after a re-run;
- Switch to the “All links” mode: the tool shows only the shortest connections between pages. The “All links” mode will show all the existing links when working on a certain part of a site;
- Analyze pages by traffic: sync the Google Analytics account with WebSite Auditor, and pages on the graph will be painted and sized by Pageviews;
- Color/filter the graph by tags: tag some pages according to their relevance and then assign colors to tags to further filter your graph by relevance or any other criteria.
More information about the new Visualization update in WebSite Auditor is available at the SEO PowerSuite’s blog.
About Link-Assistant.Com and SEO PowerSuite
Since 2004, Link-Assistant.Com has been developing advanced tools around SEO trends and the real needs of users. Now the company’s product range consists of SEO PowerSuite (all-in-one internet marketing software provider for full cycle SEO campaigns) and the recently launched Awario (an online social media monitoring tool). To stay on top of Link-Assistant.Com news, sign up to the blog updates and follow the company in social media: Facebook fb.me/LinkAssistant and Twitter @LinkAssistant.