Enterprises are recognizing the value Skuid brings to business and IT alike by driving down costs of application customization, design and deployment, and reducing code debt.
CHATTANOOGA, Tenn. (PRWEB) March 07, 2018
Skuid, the leading cloud application platform, today announced that major customer growth and unprecedented user adoption have driven its ongoing success and expansion in the last year. Propelled by demand for no-code design and development platforms for digital transformation, Skuid experienced a 130 percent top-line compound annual growth rate from 2013–2017, with an impressive 65 percent customer compound annual growth rate in that timeframe. Enterprises are recognizing the value Skuid brings to business and IT alike by driving down costs of application customization, design and deployment, and reducing code debt.
According to a November 2017 Forrester report, the low-code and no-code application development market will become a $15 billion market over the next three years. Skuid’s innovative pure cloud, no-code solution has led to fast paced growth. Over the last five years, Skuid experienced a 90 percent compound annual growth rate in enterprise customers—with major customers including Workday, Hewlett-Packard Enterprise, Jet.com, Covenant Transport and more.
Today, more than five million users across 32 countries use Skuid to create applications that match their business needs. The company is well positioned for continued traction this year, following its inclusion as one of the top 10 startups to watch in 2018 outside of Silicon Valley by prolific publication VentureBeat.
Skuid’s corporate accolades and technology leadership in the last 12 months include:
- Customer growth: Over the last five years, Skuid experienced a 90 percent compound annual growth rate in global enterprise and mid-market customers—with customers including Workday, Hewlett-Packard Enterprise, Intuit, Crown Commercial Services, Equinix, Covenant Transportation Services, Jet.com and more.
- Industry-specific application solutions: Skuid’s no-code, extensible platform allows business leaders in Healthcare, Financial Services, Higher Education, Energy and High Technology to assemble and optimize application solutions, while at the same time securely leveraging all data sources.
- Product innovation: Skuid’s marquee product releases include Brooklyn and Millau, plus over 50 product updates to Skuid’s award-winning, design-first cloud platform. Innovating on the Skuid no-code platform, enterprises can leverage these releases to create better user experiences and adoption of all business applications. Skuid also demonstrated the creation of a voice-enabled application within the Amazon Lex ecosystem at AWS Re:Invent.
- Greater integrations: Skuid added over 25 new data source and platform integrations, including Marketo, SAP, Docusign, and Amazon Lex, and also added to its strong integrations with the Salesforce® Platform, including Lightning.
- Industry awards: Won over a dozen industry awards, including the 2017 SaaS Award for Enterprise Level SaaS Product, along with multiple Glassdoor accolades for workplace culture, including best work-life balance and highest-rated CEO.
- New executive leadership talent: Added new senior leadership roles: Executive Vice President of Sales, Kevin Francis, with experience from Workday and Oracle; Chief Marketing Officer, Tara Ryan, with experience form Coupa, Proofpoint and Netsuite; and Vice President of Global Alliances and Channels Sales, Mark Nation, with experience from SAP, JDA Software, Revenue Technologies (acq: Oracle), Siebel Systems (acq: Oracle), and UNUM.
- New partnerships: Experienced a 70% growth in Skuid Alliance program, adding major partners like Fujitsu, Huron, Apps Associates, Vertiba, and Fronde.
- Series B funding: Secured $25 million in its Series B round of funding, led by ICONIQ Capital.
- U.S. and global corporate traction: Expanded office presence in the U.S., with new and larger headquarters in downtown Chattanooga and in the San Francisco Bay Area. Additionally, Skuid continued to expand and hire new teammates in its London and Zurich offices.
- Skuid for mobile: Customers can use Skuid to rapidly deliver mobile applications without code and with a minimum of upfront investment in setup and deployment. In the new Forrester report, “Now Tech: Mobile Low-Code Development Platforms, Q1 2018,” industry analysts recognized Skuid for its mobile offering.
- Salesforce Lightning Migration Solutions: With Skuid’s Lightning Migration Solutions, Salesforce customers can seamlessly transition from Salesforce Classic to Lightning, create amazing user experiences, and increase adoption, all with minimal business interruptions. Through partnerships with global systems integrators or directly with Skuid’s services, Salesforce customers are leveraging Skuid for Lightning migration success.
- Reinventing enterprise applications: With Skuid’s no-code platform, IT and business leaders are partnering to optimize, extend, and assemble made-to-order applications. Skuid customers are creating applications for multiple different business functions, from sales and marketing applications (such as forecasting, call center workbench applications, pipeline reporting, and opportunity management) to services and support applications (like case management, customer portals, management dashboards, HR with applicant tracking and learning management applications). Others are using Skuid to improve operations, with transportation scheduling, and even patient management. Personalized, easy-to-use and manage application experiences, built with Skuid, are saving time and driving business value from existing cloud and SaaS applications.
Skuid was founded in 2013 on the simple belief that enterprise software should stop forcing people to behave like machines. Instead, apps should behave more like the humans who use them, so everyone can thrive in the digital world. With Skuid’s simple-to-use but incredibly robust cloud front-end design-and-deploy platform, anyone can connect to disparate data sources, assemble highly complex, made-to-order applications, and instantly make changes—all without writing code. More than 5 million users across 32 countries use Skuid to engage with each other, with data, and with new customers in meaningful ways. For more information, visit http://www.skuid.com.