We are humbled to work alongside these dedicated staffers and properties that work tirelessly to deliver exceptional guest experiences every day.
NORTHBROOK, Ill. (PRWEB) March 08, 2018
KemperSports announced today their list of people and properties that were honored at the Annual Awards Dinner – signaling the end of a week-long celebration of the previous year at the KemperSports Leadership Conference.
The awards ceremony culminates the annual KemperSports Leadership Conference where general managers and leaders from across the KemperSports portfolio join together for three days of educational seminars, thought leadership training, best practice sharing and renewed fellowship. The three-day conference was headlined by two keynote speakers, including PGA of America CEO Pete Bevacqua and former Disney executive and leadership speaker Chuck Wardle.
- Facility of the Year – The Country Club of St. Albans – St. Albans, Mo.
- James R. Seeley General Manager of the Year – Jim Fitzsimmons – The Governors Club, Brentwood, Tenn.
- Mady Lesnik Home Office Staffer of the Year – Mary Kate Rohn – KemperSports, Northbrook, Ill.
- Emil Esposito Golf Professional of the Year – Joe Smith – Swenson Park Golf Course and Van Buskirk Golf Course, Stockton, Calif.
- Retailer of the Year – Bandon Dunes Golf Resort – Bandon, Ore.
- Salesperson of the Year – Julie Crow – Rancho Solano Golf Course and Paradise Valley Golf Course, Fairfield, Calif.
- Superintendent of the Year – Jason Pierce – Heron Glen Golf Course, Ringoes, NJ
- Hospitality Professional of the Year – John DiMeglio – Galloping Hill Golf Course, Kenilworth, NJ
- James S. Kemper Staffer of the Year – Susanne Snider – Cypress Head Golf Club, Port Orange, Fla.
"This list represents the best and brightest in the KemperSports family,” said KemperSports CEO Steve Skinner. “We are humbled to work alongside these dedicated staffers and properties that work tirelessly to deliver exceptional guest experiences every day.”
For more information on KemperSports, visit http://www.kempersports.com.
Northbrook, Ill.-based KemperSports builds, owns and manages golf courses, resorts, athletic clubs and lodging venues across the U.S., Caribbean and Central America. The company’s award-winning portfolio includes nationally-ranked courses and tournament venues such as Bandon Dunes Golf Resort, named the No. 1 Golf Resort in North America by Golf Digest and GOLF magazine; The Glen Club; Sand Valley Golf Resort; Streamsong Resort; Desert Willow Golf Resort; Harbor Shores, site of the 2018 KitchenAid Senior PGA Championship; and Chambers Bay, host of the 2010 U.S. Amateur and the 2015 U.S. Open. For more information about KemperSports, please visit http://www.kempersports.com.
Join the KemperSports social media conversation at Facebook and Twitter and Instagram.