WEST PALM BEACH, Fla. (PRWEB) March 11, 2018
Christina Lambert, a long-standing local leader, community activist and executive running for the West Palm Beach City Commission seat for District 5, has announced multiple plans to support and improve the West Palm Beach community. Local leaders trust in Lambert’s ability to succeed as a city commissioner as a result of her extensive leadership and executive experience.
Christina Lambert has been endorsed by hundreds of local West Palm Beach residents and city-elected leaders including Congressman Alcee Hastings, Mayor Jeri Muoio, City Commissioner Keith James and City Commissioner Sylvia Moffett. Christina is also working side by side with leaders such as Congresswoman Lois Frankel on local issues.
Christina Lambert’s previous executive experience in the community includes:
- Raising hundreds of thousands of dollars to help support science, technology, engineering and math (STEM) and healthcare programs, scholarships and classroom grants for our West Palm Beach schools
- Launching the Red Apple Supplies Program, an initiative that helped save teachers from spending their own hard-earned money and gave them access to free school supplies. By organizing the program, Lambert was able to raise several hundred thousand dollars in donations to support kids and teachers in high-need schools
- Overseeing a mentoring program between teen moms and professional women who are also mothers
- Working with community programs including drowning prevention programs and the Families First organization to increase funding and improve their mentoring programs
- Supporting our LGBTQ community and focusing on efforts to improve equality in the workplace, government and the community
“I am fighting for a better future for all West Palm Beach residents,” said Lambert. “I’m focused on creating opportunities that make our community safer and provide our children and young adults more economic opportunities and community services that benefit all of our residents.”
About Christina Lambert
Christina Lambert, a long-time community activist and executive, is running for West Palm Beach City Commission District 5 in the upcoming Tuesday, March 13, 2018 election. Lambert is focused on working with residents, neighborhoods and the business community to create local jobs, prioritize public safety, improve the city’s local schools and invest in neighborhood projects. As the former CEO of the Education Foundation and executive director of Leadership Palm Beach County, Lambert has experience managing multi-million dollar budgets, creating efficiencies in services and overseeing community benefits programs. Lambert will bring leadership experience, effectiveness and new ideas to the City Commission.