“We’ve seen over the years that our customers generate the most employee buy-in when they implement a meaningful orientation process,” commented Dean Mathews, founder of OnTheClock, LLC.
(PRWEB) March 13, 2018
OnTheClock has launched a new Onboarding Guide to help customers implement the company’s leading online employee time clock in their environment, and maximize results and ROI.
OnTheClock is trusted by more than 7,000 organizations and has earned an aggregate 4.7/5 rating across nearly 1000 independent customer reviews. The solution allows employees to easily, accurately and securely submit time data from any internet-connected desktop, tablet or smartphone. Organizations can also set GPS, IP and device restrictions, quickly review and approve time sheets before sending to QuickBooks or their payroll provider, and generate reports to ensure that they never overpay or underpay employees.
The new Onboarding Guide, which is available in digital (PDF) format, advises managers to follow a 6-step orientation process:
1. Take a guided product tour to understand all of OnTheClock’s benefits, functions and features.
2. Communicate with employees to help them grasp that the new time clock is an asset vs. an obstacle.
3. Introduce employees to OnTheClock’s new integrated Employee Recognition Portal, which promotes usage and workplace boosts morale.
4. Quickly and easily create user accounts.
5. Monitor usage to ensure compliance and identify coaching opportunities.
6. As needed, contact OnTheClock’s Customer Success Team with any questions to receive prompt and personalized support.
“We’ve seen over the years that our customers generate the most employee buy-in when they implement a meaningful orientation process,” commented Dean Mathews, founder of OnTheClock, LLC. “Our new Onboarding Guide simply and provides our customers with a framework for introducing OnTheClock into their environment, which ultimately enables them to take the shortest and most rewarding path to value.”
OnTheClock is designed for both small businesses and large enterprises. There are no base monthly fees, no setup fees, no support or maintenance fees, and the first month of usage is free. Full pricing information is available on the OnTheClock website: https://www.ontheclock.com/pricing.aspx.
For all other information, including scheduling a live guided demo, call (888) 753-5999, email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit https://www.ontheclock.com.