NEW YORK (PRWEB) March 12, 2018
Music lovers, look no further for your next memorable experience or exclusive artist swag – Charitybuzz’s Curates: Music campaign has launched, featuring 100+ auction lots, from unmatched VIP access to exclusive meet-and-greets and coveted memorabilia. Fans, collectors and other donors can access these incredible experiences all while giving back to non-profit causes. Curates: Music is live now through March 28.
Charitybuzz is the leading online auction site for cause, bringing its online community of bidders exclusive opportunities to live their dreams and make a difference. At Charitybuzz.com, fans can browse through and bid on dozens of music-related auction items, including:
- Private guitar lesson from KISS’s Paul Stanley, benefiting Lollipop Theater
- ‘Revolver’ album cover signed by all four Beatles, benefiting Facing Addiction
- Meet-and-greet with Celine Dion in Las Vegas, benefiting Autism Movement Therapy
- Opportunity for give-time GRAMMY Award winner Clive Davis to listen to your music during a 30-minute meeting in NYC, benefiting The Acting Company
- Meet-and-greet with Steve Aoki and chance to sit in his DJ booth in Vegas on March 22, supporting PETA
- Meet-and-greet with Shakira, supporting the Chris Evert Foundation
- Private in-house concert with six-time GRAMMY winner David Sanborn, benefiting March of Dimes
- VIP tickets, sound-check access and a meet-and-greet with James Taylor at Tanglewood, benefiting Berkshire Theatre Group
- VIP GRAMMYs, Coachella and Stagecoach experiences
- Guitars signed by stars including Mick Jagger, BB King, Tim McGraw and Faith Hill, Kelsea Ballerini, Dolly Parton and many others
Charitybuzz’s sister company, Prizeo – a sweepstakes-for-good platform – is also featuring music-inspired experiences this month, including the ultimate R&B experience with Babyface and Boyz II Men and an autographed Fender guitar from Tegan and Sara.
Additional items and experiences will be added on both Prizeo and Charitybuzz throughout the Curates: Music campaign.
“The music community has a history of being philanthropic, and Charitybuzz and Prizeo are at the forefront of maximizing those opportunities for hundreds of nonprofits globally,” said Ben Erwin, General Manager of Charitybuzz. “We’re creating the connection for fans between the incredible experiences and items they want access to, and a simple way to make a charitable impact.”
Learn more about the Curates: Music campaign here, and bid on music experiences and memorabilia by March 28.
# # #
Charitybuzz raises funds for nonprofits around the globe through online auctions with the world's most recognizable celebrities and brands. Featuring access to acclaimed actors and musicians, business and political leaders, sports stars, luxury travel, couture fashion, rare memorabilia and more, Charitybuzz brings its online community of bidders exclusive opportunities to live their dreams and make a difference. Since launching, Charitybuzz has raised nearly a quarter of a billion dollars for charity. Its roster of celebrity supporters includes Sir Paul McCartney, Tim Cook, Beyoncé, Mick Jagger, Warren Buffett, Taylor Swift and Bruce Springsteen.
Charitybuzz is a member of Charity Network, named one of Fast Company’s 2017 Most Innovative Companies. It serves as sister company to Prizeo, a charity online sweepstakes platform; Chideo, a charity video network; and Global Philanthropy Group, a strategy consulting firm for cause. To learn more, please visit http://www.charitybuzz.com.
Prizeo is a celebrity digital fundraising platform that provides influential personalities an unparalleled platform to raise funds and awareness for charitable causes by offering fans the chance to win unique experiences. Launched in 2013, Prizeo has raised tens of millions of dollars for thousands of charities and has ignited a base of millennials to become first-time charitable donors through an exciting and inclusive platform.
Prizeo campaigns have featured celebrities such as One Direction, Justin Bieber, Lin-Manuel Miranda, Will Ferrell, Lady Gaga, Samuel L. Jackson, Steven Tyler, Ed Sheeran, Zac Efron, Tyler Oakley and Kobe Bryant.
Prizeo is a member of Charity Network, named one of Fast Company’s 2017 Most Innovative Companies. It serves as a sister company to Charitybuzz, an online charity auction platform; Chideo, a charity video network; and Global Philanthropy Group, a strategy consulting firm for cause. To learn more, please visit http://www.prizeo.com.