LAS VEGAS (PRWEB) March 14, 2018
Kaufman Hall, a leading provider of enterprise performance management (EPM) and decision support software, and strategic and financial consulting services, announced last night the five winners of its fifth annual awards in enterprise performance management: The EPMmys.
The awards reception is a highlight of Kaufman Hall’s annual Performance Management Summit, where more than 450 CFOs and senior finance executives from across healthcare, banking, higher education, and other industries gathered to share best practices and hear from experts on leveraging modern technology to transform financial and operational data into organizational insights to optimize performance.
“We are pleased to honor our customers for the outstanding work they have done to develop innovative and truly impactful performance management solutions, enabled through the Axiom platform,” said Tom Walsh, CEO of Kaufman Hall Software. “Our continued success is achieved through strong partnerships with our amazing customers, and we are humbled by the opportunity to continue innovating and delivering new capabilities that will position them for success today and into the future.”
The 2018 EPMmy Award winners are:
- Dignity Health: As one of the five largest integrated delivery networks (IDN) in the U.S., Dignity Health is recognized for its high-performing processes and use of Axiom Software to orchestrate its multi-state, system-wide operating budget process. Dignity continues to add applications and capabilities to its Axiom solutions, including Long-Range Financial Planning, Demand Modeling, and Capital Planning and Tracking. Dignity also continues to enhance software capabilities for its Medical Foundation.
- Westerra Credit Union: A dedicated user of Axiom Software for the past four years, Westerra is recognized as the first client to implement the Monthly GL Actuals to Budget Variance Explanation reporting process as well as a capacity planning model. In addition to using Kaufman Hall’s financial reporting assets, Westerra established its own automated regulatory reporting, loan credit migration reporting, and forecasting capabilities.
EPM Users of the Year
- MultiCare Health System: Celebrated for unifying company processes through the Axiom Software platform, MultiCare streamlined the number of disparate systems it owns and maintains. MultiCare worked with Kaufman Hall to implement Budgeting, Reporting, Cost Accounting, and Decision Support software, and continues to work closely on Kaufman Hall’s Product Advisory Committee.
- Quinnipiac University: Quinnipiac University is honored for integrating the Axiom Software Budgeting, Forecasting, and Reporting solutions in its financial planning, which resulted in improvements in enrollment and tuition planning, long-range planning, and operating expense budgeting. Quinnipiac leverages Axiom reporting and dashboards to deliver consistent revenue and expense information to the university’s Board, thereby guiding its overall financial strategy.
Development Partner Award
- The University of Vermont: As a user of Axiom Software across its complex health network and higher education institution, The University of Vermont (UVM) is recognized for leveraging Axiom’s solutions for budgeting and reporting. UVM Health consolidated its processes to support integrated budgeting and reporting for six hospitals across two states. UVM recently developed an operating budget for academic, administrative, and research departments, which includes position planning involving deep integration with its PeopleSoft HR system.
About Kaufman Hall
Kaufman Hall provides management consulting and software to help organizations realize sustained success amid changing market conditions. Since 1985, Kaufman Hall has been a trusted advisor to boards and executive management teams, helping them incorporate proven methods into their strategic planning and financial management processes, and quantify the financial impact of their plans and strategic decisions to consistently achieve their goals.
Kaufman Hall services use a rigorous, disciplined, and structured approach that is based on the principles of corporate finance. The breadth and integration of Kaufman Hall advisory services are unparalleled, encompassing strategy; financial and capital planning; cost transformation; treasury and capital markets management; and mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, and joint ventures.
Kaufman Hall’s Axiom Software provides sophisticated, flexible performance management solutions that empower finance professionals to analyze results, model the future, and optimize organizational decision making. Solutions for long-range planning, budgeting and forecasting, reporting and analytics, consolidations, capital planning, and profitability and cost management are delivered on a single, integrated software platform. Kaufman Hall’s Peak Software empowers healthcare organizations with clinical benchmarks, data, and analytics to provide a higher quality of care for optimized performance and improved patient outcomes.