The number of mobile workers in the U.S. will surge to 105.4 million by 2020, at which time mobile workers will represent 72.3 percent of the entire workforce.
Greensboro, NC (PRWEB) March 21, 2018
DigitalPhone.io, a leading hosted telecommunications firm that serves businesses, educational organizations and government agencies nationwide, announced today that it has enhanced the mobile app for its hosted VoIP phone solution.
DigitalPhone.io’s mobile app, which is available for both iOS and Android, is a SIP soft client that extends VoIP functionality and supports a full range of carrier-class features and unified communication tools. As a result, authorized system users can:
- Maintain a consistent Caller ID profile at all times, regardless of when they are working, where they are located, or whether they are using a corporately-owned or personally-owned smartphone.
- Seamlessly send a live call from one device to another — including colleagues located anywhere in the world — and continue without interruption.
- Manage contacts, voicemail, call history, answering rules, greetings, presence, and all other configurations from a single location.
- Link their smartphone to their car’s Bluetooth to boost productivity.
- Enjoy a high quality, jitter-free calling experience on both WiFI and LTE networks.
Thanks to the new enhancements, users can now set the mobile app to run in the background, and battery usage has been reduced. DigitalPhone.io’s developers are also working on additional improvements that will be featured in an upcoming release, which include integrating SMS and chat functionality.
“According to research from IDC, the number of mobile workers in the U.S. will surge to 105.4 million by 2020, at which time mobile workers will represent 72.3 percent of the entire workforce,” commented DigitalPhone.io’s CEO Nicky Smith. “As such, the question isn’t whether businesses need a mobile telecommunications strategy and solution, but how quickly and affordably they can put one in place. At DigitalPhone.io, we make it happen for as little as $20 per user, with unlimited advanced calling features and full mobile integration to empower today's and tomorrow’s remote workforce.”
For more information regarding DigitalPhone.io, visit https://digitalphone.io/mobile-productivity or email inquiry(at)DigitalPhone.io.
DigitalPhone.io (formerly Carolina Digital) is a pioneer of hosted phone services, and provides products that improve the capabilities of business and education telephony, while reducing their overall cost. The company’s offerings stand out for their excellent value, including very competitive pricing, the industry’s deepest feature set, ease of deployment, and many user-friendly packages – from a full turnkey set-up including dial tone and VoIP phones, to automated call answering and routing solutions that work with existing land lines, cell phones or VoIP phones. Learn more at https://digitalphone.io.