The investment in training that a company makes shows employees they are valued and creates a supportive workplace. Employees who feel appreciated and challenged through training opportunities are far more likely to find their jobs satisfying and engaging.
BRENTWOOD, Tenn. (PRWEB) March 22, 2018
The growth of the global eLearning industry is expected to increase 11% by 2020, as companies continue to recognize the correlation between employee development opportunities and increased retention, improved workplace performance, and smoother business continuity in the face of turnover. To help employers address this critical need, BLR’s Workforce L&D 2018 conference to address the latest tactics and technologies for designing, implementing, and measuring learning programs for maximum ROI.
Additionally, attendees will:
- Uncover the latest technologies available to support L&D initiatives, from augmented and virtual reality to gamification and more
- Step-by-step guidance on developing new hire training curriculum assessments
- Learn how to effectively assess your training needs to target exactly where you should invest time and resources to optimize your L&D efforts
- Discover research-backed strategies for creating compelling training content that keeps your staff engaged and able to retain your message
- Take away proven ROI formulas to help you sell your L&D investment to the C-suite
- Hear how other high-performance companies are tackling project management road blocks, aligning SME priorities and closing feedback loops
- Determine how to choose the right blended learning/modality framework to deliver formalized learning opportunities and support personal learning paths
- And more!
“The learning and engagement experts at Workforce L&D will cover topics that are key to training, engagement, and retention,” says Patricia Trainor, JD, SPHR, vice president of content & events for BLR. “We’re working in a time where employees with access to training and development programs have the advantage over employees in other companies who are left to seek out training opportunities on their own (if they have time). The investment in training that a company makes shows employees they are valued and creates a supportive workplace. Employees who feel appreciated and challenged through training opportunities are far more likely to find their jobs satisfying and engaging.”
Workforce L&D 2018 takes place at the Paris Las Vegas Hotel in Las Vegas, NV on November 15-16. For more information about the agenda, speakers, venue, etc. Visit Workforcelearning.BLR.com or call 800-727-5257. Information about sponsorship and exhibitor opportunities is available online.
About Simplify Compliance
Simplify Compliance helps its customers learn, comply, and succeed by providing mission-critical regulatory and business information, analysis, and tools. Serving a range of industries—including financial services, healthcare, human capital management, and telecommunications—Simplify Compliance provides time-saving products and solutions that help U.S.-based businesses and their employees monitor compliance, optimize financial performance, and create and implement best practices.
Simplify Compliance operates the Argosy Group, BLR, CCMI, and H3.Group business units.
BLR (Business & Legal Resources) helps U.S. businesses simplify compliance with state and federal legal requirements. In-house experts and an exclusive attorney network provide comprehensive, reliable state-specific information for businesses in all 50 states. Award-winning products and solutions—including training programs, events, web portals, reports, and subscription services—give businesses of all sizes and industries the best tools available at affordable prices. For more information on their offerings, visit http://www.BLR.com.