“At Assembla, we understand the urgency to outsource development to a secure, and highly available source code management system," said Paul Lynch, Assembla CEO
SAN ANTONIO (PRWEB) March 20, 2018
Assembla, the world’s only provider of Enterprise Cloud Version Control (ECVC), has been selected by Perforce as its cloud partner for delivering Hansoft, a leading provider of enterprise Agile planning tools. Acquired by Perforce in September 2017, Hansoft boasts an impressive list of customers including EA, Ubisoft, and Schneider Electric.
This extends Assembla’s strategic partnership with Perforce, who provides solutions to enterprise teams requiring productivity, visibility, and scale along the development lifecycle. Assembla was selected as a strategic cloud provider of Perforce’s Helix Core solution in 2016.
“Assembla offers valuable benefits to customers needing scale and efficiency of a managed solution in a cloud environment,” said Tim Russell, Perforce Chief Product Officer. “Organizations the world over — from innovators in technology to game development to embedded systems — have come to rely on Perforce as the industry standard for performance and scalability. It’s a responsibility we don’t take lightly. Assembla’s expertise and unmatched customer commitment makes them a natural fit for Hansoft in the cloud.”
Hansoft Cloud on Assembla, an enterprise-class agile planning tool trusted worldwide by AAA game studios and IoT experts, is now offered in a fully scalable, flexible, and secure cloud environment. Benefits include:
- A fully managed solution, allowing for users to focus on their core competencies while gaining access to Assembla’s secure, compliant and highly available cloud hosting.
- Specialized infrastructure in leading global cloud providers. A 24/7 DevOps team diligently monitors every layer from the hardware to the network to the application.
- Up to 20 percent increases in planning efficiency — a benefit delivered through fewer meetings as well as insights provided by planning dashboards.
- Flexibility for teams to use Agile, Waterfall and hybrid methodologies in the same tool, at the same time.
- A single scalable backlog providing organizational transparency and insights at user, project, product and portfolio levels.
“At Assembla, we understand the urgency to outsource development to a secure, and highly available source code management system. We are excited to extend our Perforce relationship and offer Hansoft in a brand new way, including robust integrations, streamlined backups and unrivaled performance for distributed teams,” said Paul Lynch, Assembla CEO.
Assembla will be attending the 2018 Game Developer Conference in San Francisco. To learn more about Assembla, visit booth 2130 in the South Hall or attend Assembla CTO Jacek Materna’s talk on moving game development to the cloud on Wednesday March March 21 at 9:30 am in West Hall Room 3009.
Assembla is the world’s only provider of Enterprise Cloud Version Control (ECVC), bringing multi-repository secure source code management to the cloud. Founded in 2005 and acquired by San Antonio Venture Equity firm Scaleworks in 2016, Assembla is focused on providing scalable, secure and flexible options for enterprise version control. Serving some of the world’s biggest brands and leading innovations, Assembla is a mission critical component to securing source code.