DALLAS (PRWEB) March 20, 2018
The 2018 Texas Rising Stars edition of Super Lawyers Magazine recognized 15 Texas attorneys from global law firm Greenberg Traurig, LLP. In addition, Associate Audrey M. Chang was named to the Up-and-Coming 50: 2018 Women Texas Rising Stars List and Shareholder Joseph P. Griffith was named to the Up-and-Coming 100: 2018 Texas Rising Stars List.
According to the publication, attorneys selected were nominated by peers and reviewed through independent research. “Rising Stars” must be either 40 years old or younger or in practice for 10 years or less. Only the top 2.5 percent of Texas attorneys were selected.
The Greenberg Traurig Texas attorneys named Super Lawyers' 2018 ‘Texas Rising Stars’ include:
- Audrey M. Chang, Banking (Houston)
- Lolly Chauppette, Real Estate (Dallas)
- David R. Eastlake, Bankruptcy: Business (Houston)
- Sandra D. Gonzalez, International (Austin)
- Joseph P. Griffith, Business Litigation (Dallas)
- Somer Hayes, Health Care (Dallas)
- Jason Hopkins, Securities Litigation (Dallas)
- Aimee Housinger, Business Litigation (Houston)
- Hiba Kazim, Business Litigation (Houston)
- Bina Palnitkar, Intellectual Property Litigation (Dallas)
- Alfredo R. Ramos, Energy & Natural Resources (Houston)
- Amy E. Simcox, Real Estate (Dallas)
- Stephanie R. Smiley, Business Litigation (Dallas)
- Natalie D. Thompson, Securities Litigation (Austin)
- Steven V. Walkowiak, Business Litigation (Dallas)
About Greenberg Traurig, LLP – Texas: Greenberg Traurig has more than 125 attorneys in Texas, serving clients from offices in Austin, Dallas and Houston.
About Greenberg Traurig: Greenberg Traurig, LLP (GT) has more than 2,000 attorneys in 38 offices in the United States, Latin America, Europe, Asia and the Middle East. GT has been recognized for its philanthropic giving, was named the largest firm in the U.S. by Law360 in 2017, and is among the Top 20 on the 2017 Am Law Global 100. Web: http://www.gtlaw.com Twitter: @GT_Law.