“Since we launched our first event in 2003, customer care and maintenance have become massive profit centers and differentiators for both B2B and B2C enterprises, and yet it continues to be an area in which many organizations struggle,” said Sara Mueller, Program Director for Field Service USA.
NEW YORK (PRWEB) March 23, 2018
The organizers of Field Service USA (April 17th-20th), the industry’s longest running and leading conference dedicated to the field services industry, today announced the full 2018 speaker lineup and agenda.
Over 750+ senior cross-industry service, support, and customer care executives from some of the largest global corporations including Lockheed Martin, Siemens, Cisco, Fujitsu, etc. will descend upon the luxurious JW Marriott resort in Palm Springs, CA for four days to share best practices for building world-class service and support operations.
“Since we launched our first event in 2003, customer care and maintenance have become massive profit centers and differentiators for both B2B and B2C enterprises, and yet it continues to be an area in which many organizations struggle,” said Sara Mueller, Program Director for Field Service USA. “We’re excited to have speakers from truly exceptional service organizations join us in Palm Springs to share their best practices for superior field services management.”
Over 140+ speakers have been confirmed to date for 2018, including:
- Ramesh Ratan, CEO, Bell and Howell
- Zach McGuire, Group President, MasTec
- Curtis Hill, SVP Customer Assurance, Cisco
- Brad Haeberle, VP Solution and Service Portfolio, Building Technologies, Siemens
- Kimberly Cooks, VP Service Delivery & Customer Care, Comcast Business
- Douglas Kint, Senior Project Manager, Lockheed Martin
- Jon Clarine, VP Product Management & Digitalization, Thyssenkrupp Elevator
- Richard Zarski, EVP Operations, Fujitsu
- Patrick Murray, Director, US Service Western Region, ABB
- Arthur N. McGinn Jr., EVP, Service, Canon Solutions America
- Michael Fahey, VP Operations, Haier America
- Viraraghavan Sudarsan, Head of Global Services - HetNet Solutions, Nokia
- Irina Mitrea, Head of Field Service, Ericsson
- Ron Reis, Service Director, Baker Hughes, a GE company
- Vasiliy V. Krivtsov, Director of Reliability Analytics, The Ford Motor Company
Additional speakers and sessions that you won’t want to miss:
- Transform With Digital Or Die
In this Day One keynote address, VP of Siemens Building Technologies Solution and Service Portfolio Brad Haeberle will share how leveraging the cloud and implementing new digital smart services has transformed how Siemens collaborates with customers, and has created new ways to deliver services more efficiently.
- Vision From The C-Suite: A Fireside Chat with Zach McGuire, Group President, MasTec
As Group President of MasTec Advanced Technologies, Zach McGuire leads one of the largest installation and fulfillment services companies in the country, serving millions of customers per year on behalf of the nation’s most recognizable brands. From how service plays into competitive tactics to macro-level business trends, Zach will delve into the strategies and issues
- Turning Negatives To Positives: Crisis Management And Customer Response Techniques That Create A Competitive Advantage
Curtis Hill (SVP of Customer Assurance, Cisco) will share the company’s approach and best practices for handling critical issues and escalations when normal channels have failed. From team building to creating repeatable processes , Curtis will provide a blueprint for success that you can take back to your own organization.
To view the full agenda or to learn more about Field Services USA, please visit http://www.FieldServiceUSA.com.
About Field Service
Launched in 2003, Field Service is the longest running and industry’s first conference dedicated to the field services management industry. Service, maintenance and customer care has become a key revenue generator across industries, and our event provides companies of all sizes with the necessary tools, strategies and best practices to transform their service operations. Produced by Worldwide Business Research (WBR), Field Service is a global series of events spanning North America, Europe and Asia. For more information, please visit http://www.FieldServiceUSA.com.
WBR (Worldwide Business Research) is the world leader in B2B focused conference events. Founded in 1996, the company produces over 100 conferences yearly designed to offer the leaders of emerging and established companies across multiple industries with actionable insights, educational discussions, and networking opportunities to inform and transform how they do business now and in the future. The company also generates custom research to help companies educate the market on the latest developments and best practices. For more information, please visit https://www.wbresearch.com/ and follow us on Twitter @WBResearch.