The Future of Email tour is where industry players come together and guide each other for how to compete for attention in the inbox, increase email engagement, and raise it's profile as a valuable marketing channel.
CUPERTINO, Calif. (PRWEB) March 28, 2018
Liveclicker, global provider of real-time email personalization solutions, is proud to announce the kick-off of the 2018 Future of Email tour.
Now in its fourth year, this international 23-city tour will host hundreds of top consumer brands, thousands of marketers, and numerous industry innovators as Liveclicker and its partners work to both celebrate and advance the value of email marketing. The theme of this year’s tour, “Email All-Stars,” will provide a platform for trailblazers to share cutting-edge ideas, strategies, and technologies that comprise successful email marketing playbooks.
“The Future of Email tour is a forum for industry players to come together and guide each other on how to compete for attention in the inbox, increase email engagement, and raise its profile as a valuable marketing channel,” said Jean Borgman, Director of Marketing at Liveclicker. “This meeting of the minds enables attendees to come away with actionable advice that they can take back to their offices and implement quickly.”
Building off of previous years’ tour momentum, Liveclicker has expanded the 2018 tour to include 7 additional locations:
- Austin, Texas - April 18, 2018
- Dallas, Texas - April 19, 2018
- Los Angeles, California - May 2, 2018
- San Diego, California - May 3, 2018
- Seattle, Washington - June 5, 2018
- San Francisco, California - June 7, 2018
- Indianapolis, Indiana - June 20, 2018
- Columbus, Ohio - June 21, 2018
- Washington, D.C. - June 26, 2018
- Boston, Massachusetts - June 27, 2018
- New York City, New York - June 28, 2018
- Amsterdam, Netherlands - July 10, 2018
- London, United Kingdom - July 12, 2018
- Toronto, Canada - July 23, 2018
- Atlanta, Georgia - August 7, 2018
- Nashville, Tennessee - August 9, 2018
- Chicago, Illinois - August 14, 2018
- Minneapolis, Minnesota - August 16, 2018
- Detroit, Michigan - August 23, 2018
- Miami, Florida - September 11, 2018
- Orlando, Florida - September 12, 2018
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania - September 26, 2018
- Salt Lake City, Utah - September 27, 2018
Leading technology firms and industry thought leaders such as Adobe, Briteverify, BrightWave, Bronto, Cordial, Email Aptitude, Fluent, Merkle, MessageGears, Oracle, Return Path, SendGrid, Shaw + Scott, SmarterHQ, stensul, Trendline and Webbula will partner with Liveclicker this year to help drive the event along the multi-city tour.
For more information regarding the Future of Email tour or to register for an event, please visit the new website: http://www.thefutureofemail.com.
Founded in 2008, Liveclicker is a global provider of real-time email personalization solutions for B2C marketers. Since the release of its VideoEmail platform in 2009, marketers have used Liveclicker to captivate consumers and drive program performance. Today, top brands such as 1-800-FLOWERS, AT&T, Best Buy, MasterCard, Lowe's, Nintendo and Samsung rely on the company’s market-leading RealTime Email solution to deliver engaging, personalized messages, simply and at scale. For more information, visit: http://www.liveclicker.com, phone: 888-727-8130 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.