We often find ourselves in challenging situations, but we dig deep and find a way to persevere. Our team truly represents T2 Tech’s culture both in and out of the office by helping colleagues and clients get through tough transitions.
LOS ANGELES (PRWEB) March 27, 2018
Several members of the Los Angeles based IT consulting firm once again live up to their name by conquering the recent 2018 Skechers Performance Los Angeles Marathon.
T2 Tech Group (T2 Tech) founder and managing partner, Robert Konishi has set the tone for the consulting firm’s culture by naming the company after transition two (T2) in an Ironman triathlon. T2 represents the transition from biking 112 miles to a 26.2 mile run in a three-part race. As Robert states, “You have to have a plan. You need to prepare and execute on that plan to be successful. We often find ourselves in challenging situations, but we dig deep and find a way to persevere. Our team truly represents T2 Tech’s culture both in and out of the office by helping colleagues and clients get through tough transitions.”
The iconic LA Marathon is known as a diverse and challenging course that starts at Dodgers Stadium and ends in Santa Monica overlooking the Pacific Ocean. Over 24,000 runners registered to run the 33rd edition of the race on Sunday, March 18, 2018, contributing to over $4 million raised for charity.
‘Fast Facts’ from the 2018 Skechers Performance Los Angeles Marathon Media Guide:
- The Skecher’s Performance Los Angeles Marathon is one of the four largest marathons in the U.S and one of the top 10 worldwide
- The course features a host of local landmarks, such as Los Angeles City Hall, Walt Disney Concert Hall, TCL Chinese Theater, the Sunset Strip, Rodeo Drive and a finish near the Santa Monica Pier
- 75 official charities participated in this year’s race
- Entertainment for the 26.2-mile course included 50 bands, 500+ cheerleaders, four entertainment centers and over 50 charity cheer zones
- The LA Loyal program personifies the coolness of LA, and it celebrates the marathon participants who run the marathon consecutively. It was inspired by the 144 Legacy runners who have run every one of the previous 32 Los Angeles Marathons
Next year’s Skechers Performance LA Marathon will be on March 24, 2019. T2 Tech is looking for new talent to join their team on the race course and in the workplace.
About T2 Tech Group
T2 Tech is a leader in the practical application of technology for healthcare and a range of other industries. Since its founding in 2006, T2 Tech has consistently delivered quality consulting and management advisory services to executives and IT leaders. Unlike many consulting firms, T2 Tech has no financial interest in vendor selection, freeing the company to focus completely on realizing client goals. The company balances business and IT needs, uses a proven adaptable framework, can see projects from assessment to post-implementation, and practices transparency in everything they do. For more information about T2 Tech Group, visit t2techgroup.com, view their company video and connect with them on Twitter @T2TechGroup.