SEATTLE (PRWEB) March 29, 2018
Seattle-based security firm Deja vu Security will host its second cybersecurity summit on Thursday, April 12, 2018, 11 am – 5 pm at the Columbia Tower Club in Seattle.
The Agile Development Security Summit will explore issues of security implementation within agile development frameworks. Sessions from industry leaders will focus on the unique technological and business-related risks associated with agile development frameworks, and how to mitigate them.
The agenda includes:
- An introduction by Nick Ellingson, Membership Consultant and Startup Ambassador at Washington Technology Industry Association
- Mikkel Wilson, Founder at Oblivious.io, who will speak on agile data security in public clouds
- Bob Fruth and Valery Berestetsky, Principal Product Security Leaders at GE Healthcare, who will talk about threat modeling
- A panel discussion moderated by Akshay Aggarwal, Founding Partner at Deja vu Security
- Additional sessions by security experts from around Seattle.
General attendee registration is still available. To register, visit the Deja vu Security web site, or email events(at)dejavusecurity(dot)com with questions about the summit.
Deja vu Security’s first security summit, held December 5, 2017, brought together industry leaders such as Rahul Sood (Unikrn) and Dr. Joseph Williams (Washington State Department of Commerce) to discuss blockchain, smart contracts, and ICOs. If you missed the event, videos are available here.
About Deja vu Security
Deja vu Security is a leading trusted provider of information security research and consulting services to some of the world’s largest companies. They focus on helping clients build secure solutions and provide a full-range of security services. For more information about Deja vu Security, visit dejavusecurity.com or email secure(at)dejavusecurity(dot)com