Our focus is on offering graphics media products that allow our customers to grow their business, control costs, and stand apart from their competition with innovative and differentiated media.
MCHENRY, Ill. (PRWEB) March 29, 2018
Jessup Manufacturing Company, a manufacturer of adhesive coated films is showcasing textured vinyls for wall and floor graphics at GlobalShop 2018 in Chicago at McCormick Place, March 27-29. Their products are certified for non-slip traction including some that even glow-in-the-dark. Jessup sells the media to retail stores, brands, and marketing companies.
“Our focus is on offering graphics media products that allow our customers to grow their business, control costs, and stand apart from their competition with innovative and differentiated media,” said Rob Jessup, President and Chief Executive Officer of Jessup Manufacturing Company.
Jessup offers a complete portfolio of graphic media products that are preferred by wide format printers.
These materials address some of the top trends in retail:
- Omni-channel marketing – Example: Use as way-finding to show where the online order pickup line is located.
- Mobility and geo-targeting – Example: Create spaces for selfies, videos, and other visual media.
- Retail-tainment and events – Example: Create stages, runways, rooms for visiting designer and brand events.
- Rapid display and store transformations – Example: Change up displays frequently for promotions and micro-seasons.
- Micro-specialty shops – Example: Use for shops in parks, parking lots, movie sets and other unusual places to breathe life into brands.
- Window engagement, especially with interactive and digital displays – Example: Use graphics for virtual reality experiences, light displays, and touchscreens.
Jessup's graphics media products offer endless options for grabbing attention. They can be used in the store, mall or on the street. They are fast to produce, install and less expensive than traditional visual merchandising materials. They can be installed by retail associates—no special tools required.
Specific application focus areas include the following:
- TexWalk® can be applied to carpet, ceramic tile, wood and other substrates and leaves no adhesive residue.
- Asphalt Art® is conformable to exposed brick walls, curved surfaces, and dimensional objects.
- SportWalk® can be fashioned into stunning canvas prints.
- Glo Brite® charges with ambient light and glows-in-the-dark.
- SoftWalk® can be used for banners, runners and large environments.
- CatWalk® can be used for stunning large-scale installations in mall atriums.
Printable pressure sensitive adhesive (PSA) coated films made by Jessup accept all major ink types and do not require heat, heavy rollers or lamination to install. Indoor and outdoor floor and wall graphics are used for advertising, point-of-sale, retail visual merchandising, event marketing, décor, and signage. In application, floor and stair graphics create high impact advertising and art spaces in sports venues, transportation hubs, schools and universities, and public spaces. Wall graphics are even more widespread and versatile since Jessup products are engineered to complement a wide range of wall types. Wall applications that are trending include pop-up retail, building wraps, parking garages, indoor murals, custom designed wallpapers, and protective non-slip film for high traffic floor graphics. Product and application information can be found at Jessup's graphics media page: http://www.jessupmfg.com/graphics-media.
GlobalShop is the world’s largest annual event for shopper-facing retail design, technology, and in-store marketing, bringing together retailers, brand marketers and industry suppliers. Established in 1993, GlobalShop is considered one of the most important trade events for the retail design industry. More information about GlobalShop can be found at http://www.globalshop.org.
About Jessup Manufacturing
Jessup Manufacturing Company is a global manufacturer of adhesive coated films. Jessup products are used in many industries, including industrial and facility safety; all transportation sectors (aerospace, automotive, rail, marine); architecture and construction; action sports; graphics media; and diversified manufacturing.
Jessup brands include Solve + Make™, Jessup’s service for making application-specific adhesive coated films; Safety Track® non-slip tapes and treads; Glo Brite® photoluminescent films and exit signs; Asphalt Art® and TexWalk® media for printed graphics; and Jessup Griptape® for skateboards. Jessup has two manufacturing plants in McHenry and Lake Bluff, Illinois. Visit http://www.jessupmfg.com for more company information.