Cubacel and Voice Credit bonuses for orders placed on HablaCuba.com
ATLANTA (PRWEB) March 29, 2018
For Cuban expats and their families and friends back home, this Easter comes bearing gifts. The promotional marathon starts on March 29, with an amazing offer for longer calls on Easter. Customers who place an order above $20 between March 29 - 31 automatically get 10% bonus, so they could call more friends on Easter, to catch up and find out what’s new back home. All they have to do is to use the coupon code 3STRX1.
Once the campaign ends and calling credit resources are gathered, Cuban expats can start preparing for Easter in order to enjoy their lovely Cuban traditions. Just until April 2, when HablaCuba.com launches the second offer, this time for international top ups to Cuba. Cubacel recharges get a boost, so here is how the bonus charts look like:
- 20 CUC - Bonus 60 minutes and 50 SMS
- 25 CUC - Bonus 60 minutes and 50 SMS
- 30 CUC - Bonus 60 minutes and 50 SMS
- 40 CUC - Bonus 120 minutes and 100 SMS
- 50 CUC - Bonus 120 minutes and 100 SMS
- 60 CUC - Bonus 180 minutes and 150 SMS
Cubacel offer is valid between April 2 - 7, so six days to send top up surprises to Cuba from abroad.
Besides sending top ups, customers can also recharge their family’s and friends’ Nauta accounts, in order to help them gain access to the internet. Or, if they prefer calling, they can also use HablaCuba.com’s calling services. Customers can place their calls:
- From any landline, mobile or even payphone in the world, through access numbers.
- Through the smartphone app called KeepCalling, available for iOS and Android.
The rate for international calls to Cuba is 69.9¢/min, for both landlines and mobiles, and the cost of a text message is 7¢.
All services HablaCuba.com offers revolve around the website’s mission, which is to bring people together, no matter the distance, because no distance is too long if people stay connected. HablaCuba.com offers a great solution for keeping a close relationship with everyone living back home in Cuba, due to:
- the customer-focused approach, based on safe and easy to use services
- the frequent special offers: bonuses on international top ups or discounts on international calls
- the great Customer Service available 24/7, both in English and in Spanish.
Or, as customers put it: "Your consumer friendly instructions make it easy to cross borders and communicate with friends and family like it should be.” (HablaCuba.com customer).
HablaCuba.com is an interactive website designed by KeepCalling, a global telecommunications company registered in 2002 in USA. Presently, KeepCalling provides its services to hundreds of thousands of consumers, with a focus on customer satisfaction. KeepCalling has been listed by Inc 5000 as one of the fastest growing companies in the USA for 5 consecutive years. In 2015 the company registered a revenue increase of over 200% from 2011 to 2014.