Grant Duncan, HS-UK Clinical Education and Training Manager, commented “The Symposium’s primary educational objective is to encourage learning through discussion and practical hands-on experience. We have secured an impressive faculty."
HARLOW, UK (PRWEB UK) 29 March 2018
The Symposium will be chaired by Professor Rupert Bourne, Professor of Ophthalmology, Anglia Ruskin University and the keynote lecture will be delivered by Mr Gus Gazzard, Reader in Ophthalmology (Glaucoma Studies) at the Institute of Ophthalmology, UCL.
Other guest speakers include;
- Professor Paul Artes, Plymouth University
- Mr Andrew Tatham, Princess Alexandra Eye Pavilion & the University of Edinburgh
- Ms Rebecca Turner, Oxford Eye Hospital
- Dr Rizwana Siddiqi, Boomo Medical
- Dr Francesco Oddone, IRCCS Fondazione G.B.Bietti.
Confirmed Symposium topics include;
- SLT; Past, present, future
- Visual fields in glaucoma
- Mechanisms of primary angle closure glaucoma and how to image them
- OCT/A in glaucoma
- Fundus related perimetry in glaucoma.
The Symposium will be held at the Radisson Blue Hotel, London Stansted Airport on Friday 22nd June 2018. The one-day program consists of short lectures, followed by workshops and question-and-answer sessions with the audience. The event will also provide invaluable networking opportunities.
Grant Duncan, HS-UK Clinical Education and Training Manager, commented “The Symposium’s primary educational objective is to encourage learning through discussion and practical hands-on experience. We have secured an impressive faculty and the Symposium will provide a great opportunity for glaucoma specialists to learn from experts in the field and an excellent forum to enable the exchange of ideas with their peers.”
The delegate price for the Symposium is just £100 (+VAT), which includes lunch. Online booking is now open at http://www.haagstreituk.com/glaucomasymposium.