B2B eCommerce sales are predicted to hit $1.1 trillion by 2020, and the pressure for manufacturers to capture both mind and market share has never been more intense" - Megan Kessler, Program Director, B2B Online
NEW YORK (PRWEB) April 03, 2018
The organizers of B2B Online (May 7th– 9th), the industry leading digital marketing conference dedicated to the distribution and manufacturing community, today announced their full speaker lineup and agenda for 2018.
Over 900 senior decision makers from the world’s most recognizable manufacturing and distribution brands are expected to congregate at the JW Marriott Downtown Magnificent Mile Hotel in Chicago to discuss the current issues and future challenges that are top of mind for B2B marketers, including digital transformation, creating successful omni-channel strategies, implementing artificial intelligence (AI), among others .
Some of the key sessions that you won’t want to miss:
- Ajit Sivadasan, the VP/GM of Global eCommerce for Lenovo, will share how the multinational technology brand has established ongoing B2B customer relationships in over 80+ countries worldwide, and the strategies he has learned in his 12+ years with the company.
- Rob Green, the Director & GM for Amazon Business, discusses how B2B retailers can achieve transformational growth and scalability by embracing online marketplaces.
- Monique Elliott, the CMO of GE Industrial Solutions, will explore how the 130 year old manufacturing company embraced both external customer resistance and internal organizational friction to inspire innovation and develop new business methodologies and a non-traditional approach to marketing.
- Ryan Elwart, the SVP of Global Sales for Georgia-Pacific will explore how today’s sales channels are evolving to meet the demands of digital consumers, and the next generation tool and selling methods companies need to adopt in order to stay competitive.
“B2B eCommerce sales are predicted to hit $1.1 trillion by 2020, and the pressure for manufacturers to capture both mind and market share has never been more intense,” said Megan Kessler, Program Director for B2B Online. “We’re thrilled to have speakers from the most successful global manufacturers and distributors share their best practices for building and cultivating relationships with today’s enterprise consumers.”
Over 90+ speakers have been confirmed to date for 2018, including:
- Rob Green, Director & GM, Amazon Business
- Sonesh Shah, VP Brand Marketing and Digital, Robert Bosch Tool Corporation North America
- Marta Dalton, Director, eCommerce, Coca-Cola
- Monique Elliott, CMO, GE Industrial Solutions
- Dr. Bill Mitchell, President and CEO, Aguila, a Foxconn Company & VP of Business Operations, Foxconn Corporation
- Jennifer Alexander, Director of Echannel Management, Johnson & Johnson
- Charlie Bonomo, CIO, MSC
- Ajit Sivadasan, VP/GM Global eCommerce, Digital Marketing, Lenovo
- Ryan Elwart, SVP, Global Sales, Georgia-Pacific
- Chip Devine, SVP, eCommerce and Omni-Channel Business, Ferguson
- Jasmine Khambatta, President, Global eCommerce, Filtration Group
- Michelle Fields, CMO, Burwell Enterprises
- Darren Taylor, CMO, MORSCO
- Lisa Malleus, Head of Ecommerce Digital Solutions ITS Americas, Mondelez International
To view the full agenda or to learn more about speaking/sponsorship/exhibition opportunities at B2B Online, please visit http://www.b2bonlineconf.com. For the latest B2B Online news and developments, be sure to follow us on Twitter @B2BOnline Conf.
About B2B Online
B2B Online is the industry’s leading conference for manufacturers and distributors. Launched in 2013, the event brings together senior B2B marketing executives to learn about the latest strategies and best practices for customer acquisition, retention, and the improvement of the online experience. Produced by Worldwide Business Research (WBR), B2B Online is a worldwide series of events spanning North America, Europe and Asia. For more information, visit http://www.b2bonlineconf.com.
WBR (Worldwide Business Research) is the world leader in B2B focused conference events. Founded in 1996, the company produces over 100 conferences yearly designed to offer the leaders of emerging and established companies across multiple industries with actionable insights, educational discussions, and networking opportunities to inform and transform how they do business now and in the future. The company also generates custom research to help companies educate the market on the latest developments and best practices. For more information, please visit https://www.wbresearch.com/ and follow us on Twitter @WBResearch.