The Leaders’ Forum is designed to give big business leaders and their partners the strategic insights, high-value connections and market intelligence they need to advance their SMB solutions.
CHICAGO (PRWEB) April 04, 2018
The B2SMB Institute, the first professional organization focused on advancing excellence in the business-to-small-business (B2SMB) ecosystem, today announced keynoters, featured speakers and the initial agenda for the B2SMB Institute Leaders’ Forum, an exclusive event for B2SMB thought leaders, taking place May 16-17, in San Francisco.
Headlining the event are senior executives from top B2SMB brands, including:
● Michael Coscetta, Head of Global Sales, Square
● Laura Goldberg, CMO, LegalZoom
● Jill Nelson, Founder & CEO, Ruby Receptionists
● Carrie Jacobson, VP Tech & Services, Office Depot
● Christal Bemont, SVP & GM of Global SMB, Concur
● Clate Mask, CEO & Founder, Infusionsoft
● And senior leadership execs from Google, Dell, GoDaddy, G2 Crowd, Yext, Cisco, BambooHR, MarketStar, Alignable and Telmetrics
The Leaders’ Forum is an exclusive peer-to-peer gathering of the executives that are driving the $500 billion B2SMB marketplace. The program will focus on high-level strategy across a range of disciplines, including sales and marketing, product development, delivery, training, partnerships and investment. B2SMB brand leaders will present their successes and failures during nearly two days of Ted-Talk-like keynotes, engaging panel discussions and on-your-feet workshops. Session topics include:
● The Tools of Influence: How You Can Win More SMBs Leveraging NPS, Bloggers & Online Reviews
● Follow the Money: New Data from B2SMBi & SurePath Capital
● Small Talk: Candid SMB Interviews
● Reaching & Engaging SMBs: Overcoming Your SMB-Targets’ Deficits in Time, Attention and Trust
● Selling SMBs: Mastering the Tension Between Educating, Qualifying and Closing SMs One ‘Snowflake’ at a Time
● Delivering SMBs: Putting Your Brand in the SMB’s Hands, Head and Heart for the Long Haul
● Keeping SMBs: Going Hand-to-Hand Against Churn, Competition and Plain Old Apathy
● Growing SMBs: Evolving with Certainty to Meet New SMB Segments, Behaviors and Demands
● B2SMB Partnership Primer: How to Attract, Cement and Leverage B2SMB Collaboration
“The Leaders’ Forum is designed to give big business leaders and their partners the strategic insights, high-value connections and market intelligence they need to advance their SMB solutions,” said Dave Walker, CEO and founder, B2SMB Institute. “We have assembled an incredible lineup of speakers and sessions that will offer attendees new ideas and resources for growing the toughest customer on the planet – the small business.”
The program will also feature actionable research, including:
● Findings from the 2018 Survey of B2SMB Executives, the B2SMB Institute’s first-ever peer-leadership survey
● B2SMBi’s new Census of B2SMB Products in the Fortune 1000, a detailed directory of small-business product and service offerings from the largest US companies
● A sneak peek at the 2018 Index of Small Business
● Highlights from SurePath Capital’s research on investment activity in B2SMB SaaS market
For more information about the B2SMB Institute Leaders’ Forum, including how to purchase tickets or to participate, visit: https://b2smbi.com/the-b2smb-institute-leaders-forum/. To request information on limited event sponsorship opportunities, email nanci(at)b2smbi(dot)com.
About the B2SMB Institute
The B2SMB Institute is the first professional organization focused on advancing excellence in the business-to-small-business ecosystem. B2SMB leaders, practitioners, brands and enterprises rely on the Institute for critical market intelligence resources, peer-to-peer networking, best-practice guidance and specialized skills development. The B2SMB Institute champions small-business-centric thinking and practice, with a focus on how to reach, engage, win, keep and grow SMB customers. The member-driven organization serves as a dynamic, daily destination to find, meet and network with B2SMB decision-makers who share common needs, challenges and goals. Visit https://b2smbi.com/ for details on resources, benefits and membership opportunities.