WOODBRIDGE, Ill. (PRWEB) April 05, 2018
Technology to be demonstrated by Numina Group at Modex Booth # B3519 includes:
1. One-Step-Plus™ Print and Apply Combination Pack Sheet and Shipping Label
2. RDS™ Pick by Voice
3. Print, Fold, Insert Pack Automation
4. Put to Light Order Consolidation
One Step Plus™ Print and Apply labeling systems auto apply a combination full packing sheet and shipping label. This technology reduces 35 seconds of labor per shipment. The system is ideally suited for high volume continuous distribution operations shipping E-com orders for retail giants such as Amazon, Walmart, Target, Wayfair, QVC, and many more.
Pick by Voice technology validates picking steps using a combination of voice commands/responses and hands-free two dimensional barcode scanning. Voice picking can be used for both batch and conveyor picking, and is combined with cartonization logic to support single touch pick to carton applications. Advanced Speaker Independent Voice virtually eliminates operator training time, having new pickers productive in minutes. This technology will also be demonstrated at Numina Group’s booth.
Auto Print Fold Insert (PFI) technology accurately prints, folds, and places one to ten 8.5" x 11" printed sheets into cartons ranging from 4" to 30" in height. PFI is ideal for operations seeking to automate insertion of packing sheets, return labels, promotional materials, coupons, and new product announcements. PFI™ technology reduces 35 seconds of labor from every order and can be used to automate over 30 cartons per minute.
Put to Light Order Consolidation Put wall order consolidation technology allows a single operator to perform 500+ item scans and puts per hour. Put to light provides a highly efficient and cost effective means to simultaneously pick orders across all of the DC’s pick zones and gain 30% to 50% higher productivity. Combining Pick by Voice with Put to Light allows both single zone picking direct to the shipping carton and simultaneously sweeping items across all of the warehouse zones to consolidation totes.
Numina Group’s RDS™, Real-time Distribution System is the industry’s most complete and scalable Top Tier Warehouse Execution and Control System, WES-WCS. It’s a modular, high performance platform with a full family of software modules that control and manage a wide array of automation technologies to streamline the entire pick, pack, and ship order fulfillment operation.
RDS™ Order Fulfillment Automation Modules Include:
- Cartonization, Wave Release, Work Balancing
- Pick by Voice – Batch Cart and Conveyor Picking
- Pick to Light Order Picking
- Order and Labor Tracking and Reporting
- Put to Light Order Consolidation
- In-line Scan, Weigh, Dimensioning (SWD) and Vision Audit
- Conveyor Control and High Speed Sortation
- Pack Sheet Print and Insertion Automation
- Print and Apply Labeling of Compliance, Pack Sheets, ASN, UCC, HazMat, and Shipping Labels
- Interface to leading WMS/ERP Systems
Define & Design Engineering Services:
- Facility Selection & Sizing
- Value Stream Mapping
- Process Improvement Design Services
- SKU Slotting and Profiling
- Material Handling System Design
- Conveyor and Sorting Systems
- Turnkey System Integration
About the Numina Group - Numina Group has over 30 years of experience providing a full range of services from consulting, to design, to implementation of automated warehouse and distribution centers. To learn more about Numina Group, visit their website at http://www.numinagroup.com.
For further information contact: